Gun Free Zones...I hate em! - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gun Free Zones...I hate em!

This is a discussion on Gun Free Zones...I hate em! within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans In Arizona, all the sticker really does (provided it contains the correct verbiage) is reserve the right of the ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Gun Free Zones...I hate em!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans View Post
    In Arizona, all the sticker really does (provided it contains the correct verbiage) is reserve the right of the business/property owner (homeowners do NOT have to post a sign) to tell someone they have to leave specifying the NO GUN policy as the reason. BUT...ignoring the sign is not presumptive, so it is not an offense in and of itself. You must be informed, and told to leave, and then actively refuse to do so in order to have committed an offense.

The reality is, most of the signs are up here because of insurance reasons and are not enforced anyway.
    Same as in WA state - maybe not commie seattle though. I prefer NOT to give my business to places with those signs - even though I rarely see them. However, if I have to go in, I just go in...concealed means concealed. My safety first - selfish, but, it's my life. The only places I don't carry, because of my wife's wishes, is when we visit her family and the kids are there. No kids, then I carry.

However, we both have lock boxes in our vehicles so I will either lock it up and go in - if asked - or just leave.

My family lives in gun controlled NY and I ain't taking my guns there...

Peace,
    Michael J.
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Another instructor used to say that if he ever needs to steal a car, he'll look for the gun bumper stickers, because those cars might come with a gun.
    ...or, if I may interject, the owner might be a driver for the Mafia...

Sometimes you can fold them. Most have to be sawed in half. But sooner or later they all fit inside a 55 gallon drum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links