Sun Going Dark; Ice Age Approaches - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sun Going Dark; Ice Age Approaches

This is a discussion on Sun Going Dark; Ice Age Approaches within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Gentlemen... We must kill the sun....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Sun Going Dark; Ice Age Approaches

Gentlemen...

We must kill the sun.
    Denton, A Watchman and Sasquatch like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Gentlemen...

We must kill the sun.
    "Also known as a quantum phase inverter. The Tox Uthat was invented by Kal Dano in the twenty-seventh century. It is a palm-sized crystal capable of stopping the nuclear reaction going on within a star."

Yes. SideKahr was a Trekkie.

Ok so I will not live long enough to see the Sun go dark. Sorry someone else will have to deal with it. If by chance it did happen in my life time, I won't live long enough to worry about it. Either way not on my list of concerns.
    Denton, stowlin and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Ok so I will not live long enough to see the Sun go dark. Sorry someone else will have to deal with it. If by chance it did happen in my life time, I won't live long enough to worry about it. Either way not on my list of concerns.
    Just a side note, Smitty, my friend, . . . if you live long enough to see the Temple of God built in Israel on temple mount, . . . and hang around long enough to see the mark of the beast, . . . one of the next things is the sun going dark, . . . dark enough for the moon to not have enough light for a reflection other than a very dark red looking one.

And after that, . . . the wind will stop blowing all over the earth, . . .

Just thought you might like to know, . . . wasn't sure if you were read up on it.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    stowlin and Michael_Js like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Is it the start of another "ice age"... not again I just got over the ice age of the 70's, and global warming is burning me up, will this one kill off all the dinosaurs too, we have a few old dinosaurs in congress that need to die off.

Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Just a side note, Smitty, my friend, . . . if you live long enough to see the Temple of God built in Israel on temple mount, . . . and hang around long enough to see the mark of the beast, . . . one of the next things is the sun going dark, . . . dark enough for the moon to not have enough light for a reflection other than a very dark red looking one.

And after that, . . . the wind will stop blowing all over the earth, . . .

Just thought you might like to know, . . . wasn't sure if you were read up on it.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Yes I am a wear of that. It is always good to remember that. I am sure you understood my point.
    stowlin and dwight55 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

a mountain top somewhere in the middle of nowhere
    I actually am betting on this to be the "black swan" that will tip everything else over the edge. There have been some significant crop losses this summer. The whole thing is complicated. Its not that the sun is going out. A reduction in sun spots means less solar wind. That increases the amount of radiation from outside our solar system that makes it into our atmosphere. The thermosphere also collapses during a period of reduced solar activity which increases the effects of the intergalactic radiation even more. End game is that the dust in the upper atmosphere gets ionized and attracts more moisture. That gives you more cloud cover and rain. Increased albedo effect means less sunlight to warm the ground. There also seems to be an effect which is increasing volcanic eruptions. Theory being that the silica magma is expanding much like the filling of a jelly doughnut in a microwave. This adds to the issue. The transoceanic conveyor belt is slowing down as well, possibly due to increased volcanic activity under the ice changing the salinity of the ocean water. Europe has been hard hit this year as well as Canada. From a farmer's angle this can be disaster. By 2024 we have been told to expect anything above 45 north or below 45 south to be useless for agriculture. The areas between 30 and 45 in both hemispheres will be questionable. I've seen it on local farms in my area. City people do not get it but small variations in planting time, timing of storms etc. can make all of the difference.

Check out YouTube: Ice Age Farmer, Adapt 2030, The Grand Solar Minimum are among those putting up videos. It will not hit us this year. The weather and crop losses exist but we are a wealthy nation. We will export the misery for a while but these patterns last roughly 11 years for the shorter cycles. The longer ones are over 200 years. They are calling this one the Eddy Minimum. Some of the prior 200 year cycles were called the Dalton Minimum and the Maunder Minimum. Google them and you can see a pattern of major empires crumbling in time with these solar cycles. Also google "the year without a summer" and see what happens when the increased volcanic activity combines with the drops in temperature. Remember it is not about the earth freezing solid just the crop lands becoming less productive due to less than consistent weather. Droughts where there is normally water, cold lasting longer or coming sooner. Small stuff can cause big issues. Interesting, scary but interesting.
    Last edited by Country_Road; 07-28-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Like the earth and everything else in the universe, it is cyclical. The sun is going to do what it's going to do and no amount of snowflake PCBS is going to stop it.
    I call BOOCHIT! Al Gore is gonna save us! Al Gore and the Prius!

You called it right. We aren't going to die of cow farts, and hairspray.
    Prepared One likes this.
    ONLY THE INFERIOR STRIVE FOR EQUALITY

IF YOU CAN'T BE SAFE...BE DANGEROUS

a mountain top somewhere in the middle of nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans View Post
    I call BOOCHIT! Al Gore is gonna save us! Al Gore and the Prius!

You called it right. We aren't going to die of cow farts, and hairspray.
    You cracked me up. Good old Al wears more hairspray than my Granny did. The boy has a serious case of helmet hair. Then again he spends his time flying all over in private jets telling us we are wrecking the planet by driving cars...

Quote Originally Posted by Country_Road View Post
    You cracked me up. Good old Al wears more hairspray than my Granny did. The boy has a serious case of helmet hair. Then again he spends his time flying all over in private jets telling us we are wrecking the planet by driving cars...
    I read that after his "truthful movie" came out...his home is 8k square feet, with 12 AC units, and has the carbon footprint of an entire apartment complex.

He is so full of crap, he could be a diaper.
    ONLY THE INFERIOR STRIVE FOR EQUALITY

IF YOU CAN'T BE SAFE...BE DANGEROUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links