"Zombie apocolypse would collapse after just one week"
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on "Zombie apocolypse would collapse after just one week" within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Naturalist explains how the zombie apocalypse would collapse after just one week - thanks to Mother Nature | News.com.au I'd say more like 3 months, ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: "Zombie apocolypse would collapse after just one week"

Naturalist explains how the zombie apocalypse would collapse after just one week - thanks to Mother Nature | News.com.au

I'd say more like 3 months, but they have a very good point. My wife and I wondered just last week where the heck all the buzzards, alligators, coyotes and such disappeared to in the Walking Dead! Seems like every "Walker" would have a vulture riding on top his head having lunch as he goes! :D

Bummer. I was looking forward to the zombies. On the plus side I have plenty of ammo to last a few weeks!

This of course assumes that they're just dead, and not infected with some sort of bacteria resistant organism that nature wants nothing to do with. That was the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z's (the book, not the movie) explanation, and it made sense.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ha !,thats funny! vultures on their heads!.if I really believed in the zombie apocalypse wouldnt all the scavengers (bugs, beasts) be zombies by eating the zombies too?????.I can see it now, blowfly bites you and you turn before everybody's eyes!!. really,the only zombies that I worry about is the zombies on meth and all these other newfangled drugs.those are the probable bullet sponges and, a brain shot would probably be quite delayed.

Some of you may disagree, but I have 2 definitions for Zombies. First of all the common "ZOMBIE" the walking dead of literature and movies. Then there are the real "zombies" (notice lower case vs., upper case), the mindless hoards that when they run out of food will come after anyone that may have something they want. They won't hesitate to kill you or your family unless you can defend yourselves. I'm more worried about the "zombies" because they can communicate with each other, plan an attack, etc. Those zombies may take a while to die out, but at least they should die out as they are killed by defenders. Whether it takes a week or a month to die of dehydration, hunger or at the hands of a defender, they will die out.

I agree. The real 'zombie" threat will be those who start taking from others after whatever calamity may befall us.

Yes, agree 100 percent, the thing "honest" people need to realize is that we dont think like criminals. We respect things, we were raised that things are wrong. We have a "code of ethics" that someone instilled in us, and sadly, there are "hoardes of people out there" right now, that without the fear of police or jail, will go "on the rampage". It happens everyday, we say "how could a 14 year old kill a 24 year old teacher"? (recent news), becouse we just "cant fathom" the thinking behind that mentality. and no, Im not talking race, all colors, all ages, there are some people out there that only follow the law becouse they have to, not becouse its right. If anything happens, people will start looting, robbing, raping, it has happened, it will happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by MI.oldguy View Post
    Ha !,thats funny! vultures on their heads!.if I really believed in the zombie apocalypse wouldnt all the scavengers (bugs, beasts) be zombies by eating the zombies too?????.I can see it now, blowfly bites you and you turn before everybody's eyes!!. really,the only zombies that I worry about is the zombies on meth and all these other newfangled drugs.those are the probable bullet sponges and, a brain shot would probably be quite delayed.
    I thought it would be interesting for some of you who have not seen the effect of epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD). Last year we had an outbreak of this in the deer population around our area. Many deer died off. All of the deer were not being consumed by predators at all, there were no maggots on the carcus, they simply turned into a liquid slurry over time. Nothing in nature wanted to consume the dead dear, no coyote, no buzzard, no opossum, no maggots.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCheeseStick View Post
    Naturalist explains how the zombie apocalypse would collapse after just one week - thanks to Mother Nature | News.com.au

I'd say more like 3 months, but they have a very good point. My wife and I wondered just last week where the heck all the buzzards, alligators, coyotes and such disappeared to in the Walking Dead! Seems like every "Walker" would have a vulture riding on top his head having lunch as he goes! :D
    They are in Georgia so they don't have alligators, I don't think they have coyotes either, not sure though, and I don't know about buzzards either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Yes, agree 100 percent, the thing "honest" people need to realize is that we dont think like criminals. We respect things, we were raised that things are wrong. We have a "code of ethics" that someone instilled in us, and sadly, there are "hoardes of people out there" right now, that without the fear of police or jail, will go "on the rampage". It happens everyday, we say "how could a 14 year old kill a 24 year old teacher"? (recent news), becouse we just "cant fathom" the thinking behind that mentality. and no, Im not talking race, all colors, all ages, there are some people out there that only follow the law becouse they have to, not becouse its right. If anything happens, people will start looting, robbing, raping, it has happened, it will happen again.
    don't worry, there are people on your side who are capable of acting like criminals but don't. That type of person won't bat an eye at doing what needs to be done.
    oldmurph58 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Infidel View Post
    They are in Georgia so they don't have alligators, I don't think they have coyotes either, not sure though, and I don't know about buzzards either.

don't worry, there are people on your side who are capable of acting like criminals but don't. That type of person won't bat an eye at doing what needs to be done.
    Alligators a plenty in near every pond in 3/4 of GA. I lived there for a couple months and learned you couldn't even go cat fishing with a bobber because every pond or lake we tried, an alligator would swim up after anything little floating. We even had to patrol the runways in the mornings to chase alligators away so planes wouldn't hit them. There are coyotes here on the beaches of South Carolina. A few years ago stray cats were all over in the woods and parks.... Not any more! :D :D :D CONWAY: Horry County to discuss addressing wild hog, coyote problems | Local News | The State

My guess is it's gonna get pretty wild on the streets. Crazy people off their meds, & the greedy ruthless people will sorely out number those with good intentions and sanity.
    Last edited by BigCheeseStick; 10-25-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    Reality: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links