NASA Current Role Is .... Mars Really??
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on NASA Current Role Is .... Mars Really?? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have long wondered what is going on with all this Mars stuff. We haven't been back to the moon (Okay just for this topic's ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: NASA Current Role Is .... Mars Really??

I have long wondered what is going on with all this Mars stuff. We haven't been back to the moon (Okay just for this topic's sake assume we actually went ) in decades. All we hear is about from NASA is Mars and the intent to validate its ability for habitation. Good Lord boys and girls, it takes 7 months to get there with the technology we have been allowed to entertain. I was in Florida in 07 and took my family to NASA at Cape Canaveral, and they had a huge display and exhibit titled "Mars the next frontier". A lot of resources and cash have been invested in this "study". Why?

My point being ... with all that ails our Country, shouldn't our priorities and funding be elsewhere?
    Last edited by A Watchman; 12-13-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    Inor and Medic33 like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

TG

Can't comment on how your country spends money but this EM Drive is really exciting NASA Team Claims ?Impossible? Space Engine Works?Get the Facts
    A Watchman and Denton like this.

have any idea at all what the NASA moon project contribution was to technology?

yeh, let's keep pouring $$$ trillions $$$$ into paying welfare to the last 4 generations of ghetto dwellers - or immigrating ungrateful 3rd Worlders that hate the US with every fiber of their existence - or free education to absolute gems like Obammy and his entire choir of society haters and racists ....

when Trump starts to slice & dice the current budget - there's allllll kinds of cuts & reallocation of $$$$ possible - cuts to NASA isn't anywhere close to the list topper .....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-13-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Maybe someone should ask the Martians if they mind if we drop in?
    TG likes this.

...as long as NASA gets away from "a muslim outreach program" as Obama named it when he moved into my house.

I'm all for space exploration.

Discovery is what it's all about.
    TG, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    ...as long as NASA gets away from "a muslim outreach program" as Obama named it when he moved into my house.

I'm all for space exploration.

Discovery is what it's all about.
    Or we could tell them about a new jihad. Conquering space for allah. Explain to them they need to broaden their prospective.
    hag and Oddcaliber like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    have any idea at all what the NASA moon project contribution was to technology?

yeh, let's keep pouring $$$ trillions $$$$ into paying welfare to the last 4 generations of ghetto dwellers - or immigrating ungrateful 3rd Worlders that hate the US with every fiber of their existence - or free education to absolute gems like Obammy and his entire choir of society haters and racists ....

when Trump starts to slice & dice the current budget - there's allllll kinds of cuts & reallocation of $$$$ possible - cuts to NASA isn't anywhere close to the list topper .....
    I think NASA is an important organization if used properly. I firmly believe it is the solution to the ghetto dwellers as well as the 3rd worlders that hate us. By funding NASA and changing it's mission we will have the technology to launch those suckers right off the planet cheaply and efficiently. Think of how much we will save annually just on welfare benefits alone!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

hag

A lot of good can come from space exploration.
    Tang for example.......
    Oddcaliber, Inor and Redneck like this.
    We don't rent pigs

heck dude we still haven't colonized every place on earth yet- I mean the ocean dude -that would be cool.
    A Watchman likes this.
    oops

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I think NASA is an important organization if used properly. I firmly believe it is the solution to the ghetto dwellers as well as the 3rd worlders that hate us. By funding NASA and changing it's mission we will have the technology to launch those suckers right off the planet cheaply and efficiently. Think of how much we will save annually just on welfare benefits alone!
    I believe humans - intelligent ones - yearn for exploration. We need to explore, discover, learn and understand. We need NASA. It needs to aim for Mars, and more.
    Targetshooter, TG, Robie and 2 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links