Favorite Prepper/SHTF movies? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Favorite Prepper/SHTF movies?

This is a discussion on Favorite Prepper/SHTF movies? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by beach23bum "Panic in Year Zero" I own this one, and also The Trigger Effect" I just saw the Trigger Effect recently and ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Favorite Prepper/SHTF movies?

Quote Originally Posted by beach23bum View Post
    "Panic in Year Zero" I own this one, and also The Trigger Effect"
    I just saw the Trigger Effect recently and it was pretty good. I'll have to watch Panic in Year Zero.
    thegaijin likes this.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

I would throw out a nod to the movie, "The Revenant" as well a survival flick.
    Slippy likes this.

Finally saw "The Road" last night. It was a little slower than I anticipated, but very good nonetheless.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

John Wick.. he was prepared and few survived.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Saw this last night, thanks for the recommendation! I enjoyed it!

Oldie but a goodie here, Swiss Family Robinson. Its about a family who was going to a colony via a sail ship run into a storm and get abandonded by the crew and end up ship wrecked on a deserted desert island. They salvage what they can from the ship and make a new home and a new life. Classic movie, good morales no profanity kid friendly. My user name comes from a scene where they are discussing the threat of pirates finding them and the father states "We're prepared to fight but not to proud to hide."
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    Oldie but a goodie here, Swiss Family Robinson. Its about a family who was going to a colony via a sail ship run into a storm and get abandonded by the crew and end up ship wrecked on a deserted desert island. They salvage what they can from the ship and make a new home and a new life. Classic movie, good morales no profanity kid friendly. My user name comes from a scene where they are discussing the threat of pirates finding them and the father states "We're prepared to fight but not to proud to hide."
    I liked watching that flick as a kid. I also liked the Wilderness Family movies as well.
    baldman likes this.

We saw The Revenant last night. Check that, I saw the entire movie, Mrs Slippy made it through about 10 minutes, kissed me goodnight and grabbed a book and said she couldn't watch one more second of that movie.

I enjoyed it mostly, I was able to get past the possibility that a man could survive a bear attack...ans survive being left for dead ...but I couldn't get past the Hypothermia issue. Our hero, Hugh Glass spent the entire movie soaking ass wet in the Rocky Mountains in the winter.

He fell into icy rivers, lakes and streams almost every 5 minutes. There also was lots of blood, Gore, fighting, shooting and raw meat eating. But it was a good movie if you like that sort of thing.

I have seen most of the movies posted , the book of eli is the best one so far , red dawn is the next one , the day after is a good one to .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links