What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?

This is a discussion on What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; My vote would be a polar shift causing mass floods and drowning. I guess this is due to where I almost drowned when I was ...

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?

Cool What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?

My vote would be a polar shift causing mass floods and drowning. I guess this is due to where I almost drowned when I was younger.

Re: What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?

Dysentery.
    Rocky and jimb1972 like this.
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Banned

Cool Re: What is your worse apocalyptic nightmare?

I have weighed a lot of things and my memory reaches pretty far back. Personally, I place no stock in an EMP event. I also have no reason to believe there will be any sort of polar shift, it has never happened. 2012 holds no water either, if it did trust me the governments would be underground already. Financial and societal collapse is plenty real though, and it's quietly spreading all over the globe. Syria, Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt and now more are beginning to see the effect of the elite banksters doings.

My worst nightmare would have to be crazy Americans in a very desperate situation going out of their skulls. In a city as big as this one, it's going to be abysmal at best. It only took five inches of snow here to cause several deaths, and that was just a little snow. Luckily our farms are pretty well hidden and defensible but numbers vs smaller numbers always win. That's my two cents, people.
    AsteroidX and Raven like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Nuclear war, or a small nuclear exchange, I cannot prep for this so it scares me to hell, frightening, utterly frightening.

Remember this lesson from almost every single zombie movie: The people you need to deal with are worse and more scary than the zombies.
    Pray for the best, prepare for the rest.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    ...Financial and societal collapse is plenty real though, and it's quietly spreading all over the globe. Syria, Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt and now more are beginning to see the effect of the elite banksters doings.
    We are so close to economic collapse (imo) that it scares the hell outta me. If the US loses reserve currency status, we'll make the Weimar Repuplic look like a picnic.

That's what scares me most. Not having enough resources to feed my family.
    Rocky, Ripon, JPARIZ and 1 others like this.

My worst nightmare is that if a natural disaster occurs and my family is separated. Economic collapse would be pretty devastating, but if we were together we could make it. 2 of my sons and my 5 grandchildren live in South Louisiana and subject to major flooding on a good day. I keep trying to get them to higher ground, but so far no luck.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Banned

Social Unrest (WROL) due to a major catastrophe with long term effects. Oh, and FEMA Camps.
    JPARIZ and LastsoundClick like this.

Well, to sum it all up , economy failing most likely and very soon. No.2 would have to be an emp event, that would take the entire grid down. And to top it all off, O Great One being re-elected, which would take us down the bad roads even faster
    jc-hunter, Leon, Ripon and 2 others like this.

I live in the 4th largest city In the U.S. and a nuke hitting the center of downtown is a scary thIng to think about.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links