What to include in your Zombie Apocalypse Kit? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What to include in your Zombie Apocalypse Kit?

This is a discussion on What to include in your Zombie Apocalypse Kit? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Kauboy I'd head for the coast, hop on the best boat I could find, and wait out the Apocalypse at sea. Zeds ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: What to include in your Zombie Apocalypse Kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I'd head for the coast, hop on the best boat I could find, and wait out the Apocalypse at sea.
    Zeds can't swim and would make excellent fish food. I wouldn't even need to chum the water before fishing. You're all invited to my perpetual barge fish fry. Coordinates to be sent later.
    After a few days, you'd find yourself floating around in an ocean full of zombie sharks who contracted the virus from the zombies dumb enough to fall into the water. There was an episode of TWD where thousands of zombies were falling into an abandoned mine and remained there flapping around and unable to escape. That's the way to go. My plan would be to simply open every manhole that I come across. Eventually, they'd all fall in!
    I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. - Theodore Roosevelt

I like it.

Since we prepare for the unexpected anything is possible. Including a zombie army of hilary clinton clones.

*shudders*
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_boxler View Post
    Let's say there will be an apocalypse next week, what essentials are you going to pack in your kit and why?
    a·poc·a·lypse /əˈpäkəˌlips/

noun: Apocalypse; plural noun: apocalypses

1. the complete final destruction of the world

I have a hard time coming up with a kit to defend me from this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

what of the rage virus like the movies such as 28 days later and 28 weeks later?
    this type of virus can be made and people have claim that it can also b made in simple laboratories if wanted
    again if its a undead type zombies then its whack-o-mole at the graveyard as soon the heads pop out
    if its a rage type virus then we have a issue until they die out from not able to drink or eat
    It happened before, it can happen again
    It happened there, it can happen here
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you
    no one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jdjones3109 View Post
    After a few days, you'd find yourself floating around in an ocean full of zombie sharks who contracted the virus from the zombies dumb enough to fall into the water. There was an episode of TWD where thousands of zombies were falling into an abandoned mine and remained there flapping around and unable to escape. That's the way to go. My plan would be to simply open every manhole that I come across. Eventually, they'd all fall in!
    If TWD is our reference, then we've already established that the sharks would have to be bitten by the zeds to become zomboids themselves. The sharks would become my primary defense.
    "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem"
    or
    "I prefer perilous liberty to peaceful servitude." - Thomas Jefferson

A new cut of one of my all time favorite movies clips. Its worth the time to click the link. (no you wont get Rick Rolled)

Camel923 and gambit like this.
    To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jdjones3109 View Post
    One of those plastic masks that surgeons and coroners wear to protect themselves from blood splatter. I can't watch a zombie movie or the walking dead without seeing people dripping wet with blood as they recklessly kill zombies at point blank range. Then, they somehow manage not to become infected as zombie blood drips down into their eyes, nose, and mouth. Once, I saw two characters make out and then have sex without even attempting to wipe the zombie blood off of their faces. Please explain to me how a zombie's bite can infect you but their blood, saliva, and other bodily fluids/parts don't seem to have any affect on the good guys?
    Ppssst......Its make believe. Next season will feature purple unicorns shooting rainbows out their butts. Oh yeah, lots of sunshine too.
    Operator6, gambit and Oddcaliber like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The real problem would be Return of the Living Dead style zombies. Destroying the brain doesn't stop them, you have to chop them into tiny pieces, put the pieces into a bag and bring them to your friend with an incinerator and claim they are bags of rabid weasels and they must be destroyed immediately. Terrifying.

You mean one of these?

What to include in your Zombie Apocalypse Kit?-hil-zombie.png
    TacticalCanuck likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    You mean one of these?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hil zombie.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	14516
    Now that there is some scary $h:t
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links