What SHTF scenario is mostly likely to happen in your opinion? - Page 20

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What SHTF scenario is mostly likely to happen in your opinion?

This is a discussion on What SHTF scenario is mostly likely to happen in your opinion? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; the dems actually succeed in passing gun grab, and cops are dumb enough to try to ENFORCE such a seizure, and guys like me put ...

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree349Likes

Thread: What SHTF scenario is mostly likely to happen in your opinion?

Banned

the dems actually succeed in passing gun grab, and cops are dumb enough to try to ENFORCE such a seizure, and guys like me put out the word about how to stop it and it's ON, baby. Once it starts, the rest of the world will stop buying our short term bonds, and that will collapse the $. Then there will be no oil. That means no water in the pipes, no electricity, no gas, no nothing, basically. Cities will burn, so will pine forests, prairies, grainfields, refineries, pipe lines. Power grids will short out, roads full of shot up, stalled vehicles, flat tires, etc.

Disarming Americans, FEMA camps, jade helm, government purposely crashing the economy, new world order, it's coming and the sheeple are not paying attention!
    Katana Lee likes this.

7 year tribilation, economy, crab people

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

7 year Tribulation won't be until the peace treaty is signed. Once that's done...look out. First half may be daily life but the second half is going to be hell on earth. IMO
    I Am Spartacus

I thought the most likely situation to cause a SHTF issue would be the collapse of our economy, but I'm starting to lean more towards a second War Between the States with the end result of an Arab nation attacking while we are fighting among ourselves. Or the Second Coming...it is a bit up in the air at this point.

For my area I am preparing for tornado's and or a major new madrid earthquake. I feel like if I can get squared away for those I can handle most anything
    PaulS likes this.

It is always best to prepare for those things that are historically likely in your area.
    After that you can prepare for the big things that may happen or the ones that might affect the whole country or the world.

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

Mod Squad

Millions of black Americans, tired of being treated unjustly by a legal system over which they have no control, and sick of the unequal application of law in general, come to the realization that their best chance to set things straight is to embrace Islam and take up the jihad against their perceived oppressors.

We awaken to find that all of our major cities are already occupied by hostile forces who only lacked the leadership and direction to become a cohesive, motivated, indignant force of destruction.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

In my area the biggest threat in the last 10 years has been wildfires. That is why I used fire-proof and fire resistant materials with which to build. I exceeded the fire regulations, the earthquake regulation and the wind regulations. I cleared the trees that were close enough to be a fire or wind threat. I am not in a tornado area, not in a high risk area for quakes, not in a flood zone, and far enough from the oceans that tsunamis are not a threat. The small town closest won't suffer from Jihad or economic collapse like a big city would, and there is ample supplies of the basics within the area. The biggest threat would be martial law or HEMP. I am as prepared as I can be for everything on the list.

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

I'm not exactly sure what it is I am waiting for, but September has sure got my attention. I'm thinking a total financial collapse, and that could be just the beginning of what is coming, beyond that, anything goes.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links