Happy Friday, let's argue part 2 - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Happy Friday, let's argue part 2

This is a discussion on Happy Friday, let's argue part 2 within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Sasquatch The moon landing was fake. Man has never set foot on the moon. Prove me wrong. Sent from my SM-G950U using ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Happy Friday, let's argue part 2

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The moon landing was fake. Man has never set foot on the moon.

Prove me wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why? I worked with some people from NASA in Houston who were part of the project and those that followed and have every reason to believe him and no reason to call him a liar. Now, did HE step on the moon? No, but the only people who claim it was fake are those who also were not there, did not participate, did not invest their lives in any part of the project, and who have nothing better to do. That said, again, why should I prove you wrong after all this time? To what end? For what gain? That is like saying that Jesus didn't exist. Those who have studied with a serious heart know that he did. As historians have stated, his existence was factual. His miracles were witnessed and attested to. Fulfilling the prophesies were 100 percent accurate. Still, I don't need to prove him to anybody. I know what I know. What does Sasquatch know?
    Sasquatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marineimaging View Post
    Why? I worked with some people from NASA in Houston who were part of the project and those that followed and have every reason to believe him and no reason to call him a liar. Now, did HE step on the moon? No, but the only people who claim it was fake are those who also were not there, did not participate, did not invest their lives in any part of the project, and who have nothing better to do. That said, again, why shHeould I prove you wrong after all this time? To what end? For what gain? That is like saying that Jesus didn't exist. Those who have studied with a serious heart know that he did. As historians have stated, his existence was factual. His miracles were witnessed and attested to. Fulfilling the prophesies were 100 percent accurate. Still, I don't need to prove him to anybody. I know what I know. What does Sasquatch know?
    Really? What does Sasquatch know you ask? He's a Squatch you big dummy!
    Last edited by A Watchman; 11-14-2019 at 05:06 AM.
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I had an old client decades back who had done contract construction work in the vicinity of some places like area 51. He said - looking at the mountains in back of the astronauts on video - that they looked just like mountains out there in Nevada. Interesting, but not verifiable.

Did we go? I think so.
    Did we film it? I don't think the film is of the moon.
    they had to fake a film because of what the actual astronauts saw on the moon. lights in dark craters, or other spacecraft, etc. just listen to the audio, that'll tell you something.

Plus, go look at any breakdown of the rover, and how it was supposed to fold up to fit in the lander: it doesn't physically fit.
    Same goes for the airlock, but i find the rover argument to be more compelling. The machine they drove would NOT collapse like they claim and fit under the lander.
    Last edited by jeep123; 11-13-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.
    upward and onward

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

were we there FIRST?

watch this bit from GOogle Moon and decide for yourself

fun: you can downnload google moon and track this location yourself.
    Denton likes this.
    upward and onward

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    We need to nuke the moon! .....
    "
    We did nuke the moon.
    Dont you remember back in 2005 when we crashed a satellite or a rocket into the darkside of the moon at high speed?
    Those things are nuclear powered. (not a NUKE, just some reactor)
    Now what was back there that we needed to crash it into.......
    Inor likes this.
    upward and onward

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links