Tales from the Weird
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tales from the Weird

This is a discussion on Tales from the Weird within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Early this morning I was at work outside doing some inventory stuff. I get to work before most people so there were only 4-5 other ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Tales from the Weird

Super Moderator

Tales from the Weird

Early this morning I was at work outside doing some inventory stuff. I get to work before most people so there were only 4-5 other people there in offices. I hear sirens blaring and coming down the street. Our main building blocks the street view from where I was so I went out around the building to see what was going on. Apparently a car traveling down the street hit a parked car and was flipped over in the middle of the street. Like I said I was outside and I didn't hear any tires screeching or any crash. Only way I knew it happened was the sirens coming to handle the situation. I stood there for a little while watching the scene and decided I should take a picture with my phone. The accident was nearly a block away and I didn't want to get too close and get in the way so I zoomed in and snapped a picture of the car wheels up. My phone camera has a little preview screen whenever you snap a pic. I remember thinking "that'll work" as I looked at the preview. I put my phone in my pocket and headed back to what I was doing.

Later in the day someone mentioned the crash and I said I had a picture of it. I pull my phone out and open my camera gallery and the picture is gone. As if I had never taken one. I know I didn't accidentally erase the picture because you have to do a couple things to erase one. I thought it was weird the picture is now gone. Aliens erased it? The government has some satellite that can erase pics from space? I dunno but I'm filing this one in the Tales of the Weird.
    Denton, Inor, rstanek and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Maybe you don't know how to use that there high-tech gadget?
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    .......... I remember thinking "that'll work" as I looked at the preview. I put my phone in my pocket and headed back to what I was doing. ..........
    Just like when you 'pocket-dial' someone, you 'pocket-deleted' the image.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Russians!

Do you have Russians working in your building? Just walking past one can cause evidence to disappear!

As for the sirens... That was the MiB response team showing up to clean things up!

We have a rally in 8 days (9/20) at Area 51. Show us them aliens! - I won't be there as I have to work, but just sayin'... (You know how it is with us contractors. - Get the stupid holidays like 4th of July and Memorial Day off, but have to work the weeks of the "show us them aliens" party.)
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Russians!

Do you have Russians working in your building? Just walking past one can cause evidence to disappear!

As for the sirens... That was the MiB response team showing up to clean things up!

We have a rally in 8 days (9/20) at Area 51. Show us them aliens! - I won't be there as I have to work, but just sayin'... (You know how it is with us contractors. - Get the stupid holidays like 4th of July and Memorial Day off, but have to work the weeks of the "show us them aliens" party.)
    BRILLIANT!

We do have a Russian chick in the IT department that we call "the Russian chick" so yeah it was probably her.

But I'm guessing she was directed by the aliens to erase my picture. Come to think of it I'd really like if the Russian chick would show me her aliens.
    Prepared One and Inor like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I read your story again and I’m sure if you preview a picture you still have to save it which I don’t think you did, preview will eventually erase itself after a minute or two, someone correct me if I’m wrong......

You never heard. So you must of imagined it all. sans no picture.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Squatches have cell phones?????
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Every picture I take is automatically saved to "Gallery" whether I preview it or not.
    A Watchman and Sasquatch like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Just like when you 'pocket-dial' someone, you 'pocket-deleted' the image.
    BPH,

I call that "BUTT DIALING". Your butt dialed the last person you did, for you.

I have a few friends that are famous for butt dialing. To try to cure them, I call back 2-3 AM
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links