Tales from the Weird - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tales from the Weird

This is a discussion on Tales from the Weird within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Sure mysteriously delete the accident photo but save the ole racoon selfie....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Tales from the Weird

Sure mysteriously delete the accident photo but save the ole racoon selfie.
    Slippy likes this.

I'll tell ya whats wierd .. you taking inventory outside in the early morning hours. At best, you were taking a leak. Possibly you were a peeping Tom.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    I read your story again and Iím sure if you preview a picture you still have to save it which I donít think you did, preview will eventually erase itself after a minute or two, someone correct me if Iím wrong......
    Mine saves automatically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

SGG

My Galaxy S7 does this quite often, it's very frustrating. I've learned for the most part to make sure I have the photo in my actual Gallery before I move on. With my phone it seems that if I take a picture and then press the side button to turn the screen off and put it in my pocket quickly it doesn't save the picture even if it shows up in the little preview on the camera app. It's 2019, I am so disappointed by technology everyday. Nothing is perfect I guess and it's kind of a first world problem. Happy Friday the 13th!
    Sasquatch likes this.

Did you email it to Hillary?
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Did you email it to Hillary?
    This actually crossed my mind. I thought maybe the person who flipped their car may have had knowledge of the missing emails and was being Arkansided. My life may now be in danger. I better go into hiding.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I'll tell you people about "Tales from the Weird";

We have more and more people who do not know if they are a male or a female and do not know to choose the correct restroom

We have politicians who think the most important things in the United States Federal Government are; the weather, taking the sides of other countries and allowing their people to break our laws, banning firearms, taking someone's money and property and giving it to someone else, some skinny punk ass punk from El Paso says he's gonna come to my house and take my firearms! What the EFF!

We have colleges taking our tax dollars and putting it towards a "safe space" where a 20 year old man can cuddle with a stuffed animal because some redneck drives a diesel pickup with a confederate flag bumper sticker

We have people marching in the streets and tearing down historical statues and law enforcement allows it

We have people cheering for the murder of tiny innocent babies in a mother's womb

I could go on and on but @Sasquatch 's picture disappearing from his phone is pretty much the least weird thing we'll hear about today!

And that's a Fac Jack!
    Last edited by Slippy; 09-13-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    A Watchman, Chiefster23 and SGG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    ... Later in the day someone mentioned the crash and I said I had a picture of it. I pull my phone out and open my camera gallery and the picture is gone. As if I had never taken one. I know I didn't accidentally erase the picture because you have to do a couple things to erase one. I thought it was weird the picture is now gone. Aliens erased it? The government has some satellite that can erase pics from space? I dunno but I'm filing this one in the Tales of the Weird.
    It did happen but it was an MIB event that you were weren't supposed to see/record.Name:  Signature forget.gif
Views: 24
Size:  306.9 KB
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    BRILLIANT!

We do have a Russian chick in the IT department that we call "the Russian chick" so yeah it was probably her.

But I'm guessing she was directed by the aliens to erase my picture. Come to think of it I'd really like if the Russian chick would show me her aliens.
    I think there's a rule about this. If you talk about a new gun, you have to show pics, same goes with IT Russian chicks. State law.
    Slippy likes this.

Was it a pic of Denton and the cute Nanny Goat wearing the slinky nighty form Victorias Secret Closet by any chance?
    Denton and gyro_cfi like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links