Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

This is a discussion on Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; @ Daddy O You say you're not picking fruit? So, you'd rather starve than do something you think is beneath you? Receive government handouts, maybe? ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

Super Moderator

@Daddy O You say you're not picking fruit? So, you'd rather starve than do something you think is beneath you? Receive government handouts, maybe? You don't speak well of yourself.

After ICE raided the chicken-processing plants in Mississippi, Americans immediately applied for the vacated jobs. Those are some really nasty jobs; much worse than picking fruit. If you won't pick fruit, you wouldn't take one of those jobs, either. Clearly, other Americans will take them.

You assert that there only a few illegals, but you are again wrong. There are millions of them and they are coming from not only Central and South America but Africa as well and the Middle East as well. They are unvetted, so we don't know their intent. That in itself is troubling and unacceptable.

What happens when you bring "there" here? Here becomes there.

Speaking of there, I want to share an article that will add to what @Annie already said: https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/...istian-graves/
    Annie, Prepared One and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    I have to say that I find this thread troubling.
    Not because I have any love for Islam. In practice it's used widely as a tool for theocratic governments...and I hate theocratic governments.

What I find troubling is that this fear of immigrants is unpatriotic. Here is why:
    America is the greatest nation in the history of the world, and it is an immigrant-processing machine.
    We have been doing this for hundreds of years. Immigrants go in one end, get processed, and out of the far end of the machine comes citizens.
    We did it with the Italians, Germans, Irish, Africans, and countless other races.

So to allude to an idea that America should FEAR a tiny little sliver of immigrants is absolutely unpatriotic.
    You are essentially implying that this great nation cannot handle a few immigrants.
    America farts bigger than that!
    It is an insult on this great nation to say that we could be overcome by a few immigrants. It is on par with sitting through the national anthem.

And really who cares about immigrants?
    Until they mainstream and learn the language, they are relegated to the ghettos where we can exploit them in the workplace.
    Only once they become real Americans do they ever claw their way out of the ghettos.
    And in the meantime we use them for all the crap jobs that real Americans won't touch.
    I'm sure as hell not picking any fruit.
    I'm fine with getting rid of every last immigrant who refuses to assimilate and honor the US Constitution.

Most of the scumbags who have immigrated in the past 30 years hate the US and hate Americans.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm fine with getting rid of every last immigrant who refuses to assimilate and honor the US Constitution.

Most of the scumbags who have immigrated in the past 30 years hate the US and hate Americans.
    So, they have assimilated - into the Democrat party.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

I think Muslims love it here. They come here to enjoy what we've go and they'll love it right up until there's enough of them to bring their their own crummy regime into fruition in our country.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links