Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

This is a discussion on Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what a coincidence......Islam doesn't like them too much either. they make the perfect bed fellows....but indefinably not a perfect 'marriage'.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hckgyanganj View Post
    in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what a coincidence......Islam doesn't like them too much either. they make the perfect bed fellows....but indefinably not a perfect 'marriage'.
    Actually, Muslims are more likely to oppress other Muslims who are darker in skin color.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Actually, Muslims are more likely to oppress other Muslims who are darker in skin color.
    They must have learned that from our urban blacks. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as "blacks disenfranchising blacks" over of all things, skin color.

Now it's spread to the muslims. Maybe we'll get lucky and a civil war will break out.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 07-11-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links