Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

This is a discussion on Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what a coincidence......Islam doesn't like them too much either. they make the perfect bed fellows....but indefinably not a perfect 'marriage'.
    Denton and Smitty901 like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hckgyanganj View Post
    in all honesty, I think its a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Liberal lefties hate white, christian, male, heterosexuals........and what a coincidence......Islam doesn't like them too much either. they make the perfect bed fellows....but indefinably not a perfect 'marriage'.
    Actually, Muslims are more likely to oppress other Muslims who are darker in skin color.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Actually, Muslims are more likely to oppress other Muslims who are darker in skin color.
    They must have learned that from our urban blacks. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as "blacks disenfranchising blacks" over of all things, skin color.

Now it's spread to the muslims. Maybe we'll get lucky and a civil war will break out.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 07-11-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    What's behind all of this?

Why do liberally minded people in these United States want open boarders policies? Why, when open boarders will allow a group whose religious ideology is so diametrically opposed to the American way of life? They (liberals) clearly know the Muslim religion views women as inferior, as possessions, like a piece of property. They (libs) also know that Sharia Law is in favor of putting gay people to death. The libs know Islam is opposed to free speech. What gives? On the surface it doesn't make any sense. Not one iota of sense. The liberals and Islam make very strange bedfellows. There's got to be some maniacal plot behind the open boarders agenda, or are they really that stupid/suicidal?

Do they really want to mess things up so bad so that we're begging the NWO to step in and "save us?" I.E., take over everything to the extent that we lose all our freedoms? Who is moving the pieces on this chessboard? Who tells the world leaders what the have to do?

This is obviously why they hate Trump: because they can't control him. He's not their "yes boy", that's all I can figger.
    It's all about the New World Order and the eventual one world government that will be ruled by the Antichrist. Its' coming together just like the Bible says it will and our world leaders are endeavoring to make it happen. Prophecy is being fulfilled right in front of our eyes. The Left in the US is really part of the "international Left" which is pushing for UN control of every part of the world and this is setting the stage for the Antichrist and the coming Tribulation prophesied in Daniel and the book of Revelation.

People need to prepared spiritually for what is coming, because all of the physical prepping will not avail you during the Tribulation. It will be something that no one can escape or physically prep for. It will be worse than any SHTF situation could ever be. An EMP grid down situation would be far more preferable than the global destruction coming upon this planet during that Tribulation period.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The reason Liberals are so hard to figure out (as in their beliefs make no sense) is they are puppets. They are weak minded people who parrot what is told to them.

The people marching in the streets, the BLM, AntiFa, College liberals, liberal politicians all puppets. Their strings are being pulled by the uber rich elite ie globalists.

The globalist know the muslims will cut the Liberals heads off when they're done with them....and they dont care. They only need them to be useful idiots until their agenda is met.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Excellent explanation! HOWEVER, I know quite a few libtards that are not weak minded people. But somehow they have succumbed to the "spell". I think the overall liberal agenda is very broad with a lot of unrelated agendas, so that they can address the largest collective of believers.

As an example: Suppose you are all for protecting the earth and buy in to climate change, even though you don't agree with the Muslim ideologies. So you ignore the muslim rhetoric and embrace the Climate change.
    Annie and Sasquatch like this.

Because the lib/commies hate this country and will embrace any group that will help them destroy it.
    Course they are too stupid to know they too will be eliminated--
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Then there's this. If you saw the movie "Little Big Man," you'll remember that one Indian brave became a "contrarian." That is, he rode his horse backwards, washed with dirt and said "good-bye" when everyone else said 'hello.'

I think liberals--who don't really stand for anything--simply have viewed society and decided to object to anything they saw. If you stated that JFK was the best president and most loyal husband on the planet, a herd of former liberal supporters would trash his memory just to prove you wrong...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Excellent explanation! HOWEVER, I know quite a few libtards that are not weak minded people. But somehow they have succumbed to the "spell". I think the overall liberal agenda is very broad with a lot of unrelated agendas, so that they can address the largest collective of believers.

As an example: Suppose you are all for protecting the earth and buy in to climate change, even though you don't agree with the Muslim ideologies. So you ignore the muslim rhetoric and embrace the Climate change.
    I can see through the liberal agenda not because I'm so smart, but by the grace of God. Because I know some smart liberals, too. It's the Holy Ghost whose giving some the grace to see what's coming down the pike so to speak, so we can get ready. Like @NotTooProudToHide was saying.
    Last edited by Annie; 08-18-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

muslimes be enslaving other muslimes for centuries...
    Smitty901 likes this.

Liberals know that Conservative don't kill them . They know full well muslims will in a heart beat . muslims have no real honor or morals neither do liberals conservatives do and that scares liberals.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links