Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

This is a discussion on Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim? within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie I guess we've fallen so far away from what God wants that He's just allowing a large part of the country ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Tinfoil hat time: Why is it that the Liberals are so pro-Muslim?

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I guess we've fallen so far away from what God wants that He's just allowing a large part of the country to become plain old stupid. That's all I can figure.
    There is nothing to figure out. Its all written in the book of Revelations.
    A Watchman and stevekozak like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    There is nothing to figure out. Its all written in the book of Revelations.
    Amen to that. Revelation (no "s") says things will go south for all of us. Then at the 3.5 year point, the "saints" will all disappear. I hope I see everyone in this forum on The Sea of Glass. If your friends and cohorts are not standing with you and the Seraphim at that moment, they will suffer unbridled wrath on the last 3.5 years on earth.

I often imagined the joy of watching Christ come again. However, my Adventist training warned me about "God's last strange act." We will have to witness and judge fallen angels, personally I'm going to ask my Guardian Angel is it's okay for me to call in sick that morning...
    hawgrider and Denton like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

What's behind all of this?

Why do liberally minded people in these United States want open boarders policies? Why, when open boarders will allow a group whose religious ideology is so diametrically opposed to the American way of life? They (liberals) clearly know the Muslim religion views women as inferior, as possessions, like a piece of property. They (libs) also know that Sharia Law is in favor of putting gay people to death. The libs know Islam is opposed to free speech. What gives? On the surface it doesn't make any sense. Not one iota of sense. The liberals and Islam make very strange bedfellows. There's got to be some maniacal plot behind the open boarders agenda, or are they really that stupid/suicidal?

Do they really want to mess things up so bad so that we're begging the NWO to step in and "save us?" I.E., take over everything to the extent that we lose all our freedoms? Who is moving the pieces on this chessboard? Who tells the world leaders what the have to do?

This is obviously why they hate Trump: because they can't control him. He's not their "yes boy", that's all I can figger.
    Us old Bible thumpers believe there are not many saved Liberals in the world. So if thats true most of them have their minds blinded by the god of this age..and their daddy called Satan. And as the retun of Christ draws near...God has promised to send them stong delusions so they will believe lies. They are totally irrational.
    Annie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Us old Bible thumpers believe there are not many saved Liberals in the world. So if thats true most of them have their minds blinded by the god of this age..and their daddy called Satan. And as the retun of Christ draws near...God has promised to send them stong delusions so they will believe lies. They are totally irrational.
    Yeah, I think I remember reading about that. I may not know the bible as well as a lot of you Prots, but I've got the rough outline and cliff notes.
    bigwheel likes this.

All kinds of highly cool websites out there these days to pull Scripture for near all topics. Sure glad old Alfgore invented the cyber highway lol.
    Annie, 0rocky and diamondjim like this.

Religion aside I have two different theories.

First the Islamist is a victim of rich white capitalist and that is a shared position amongst so called oppressed minorities the left covets. The more Islamist the more anti conservative and capitalist votes. Second they need to show they are oppressed by this I mean progressive liberals, minorities but most especially those who have chosen a deviant sexual orientation and yes I said CHOSEN not born.
    Denton likes this.

What's behind all of this?

Why do liberally minded people in these United States want open boarders policies? Why, when open boarders will allow a group whose religious ideology is so diametrically opposed to the American way of life? They (liberals) clearly know the Muslim religion views women as inferior, as possessions, like a piece of property. They (libs) also know that Sharia Law is in favor of putting gay people to death. The libs know Islam is opposed to free speech. What gives? On the surface it doesn't make any sense. Not one iota of sense. The liberals and Islam make very strange bedfellows. There's got to be some maniacal plot behind the open boarders agenda, or are they really that stupid/suicidal?

Do they really want to mess things up so bad so that we're begging the NWO to step in and "save us?" I.E., take over everything to the extent that we lose all our freedoms? Who is moving the pieces on this chessboard? Who tells the world leaders what the have to do?

This is obviously why they hate Trump: because they can't control him. He's not their "yes boy", that's all I can figger.
    One word: EVIL
    hawgrider, A Watchman and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Amen to that. Revelation (no "s") says things will go south for all of us. Then at the 3.5 year point, the "saints" will all disappear. I hope I see everyone in this forum on The Sea of Glass. If your friends and cohorts are not standing with you and the Seraphim at that moment, they will suffer unbridled wrath on the last 3.5 years on earth.

I often imagined the joy of watching Christ come again. However, my Adventist training warned me about "God's last strange act." We will have to witness and judge fallen angels, personally I'm going to ask my Guardian Angel is it's okay for me to call in sick that morning...
    The Tourist in heaven: "Hey Michael, let me put a 3.2 mil grit polish on that sword for you!!"
    hawgrider and Annie like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Religion aside I have two different theories.

First the Islamist is a victim of rich white capitalist and that is a shared position amongst so called oppressed minorities the left covets. The more Islamist the more anti conservative and capitalist votes. Second they need to show they are oppressed by this I mean progressive liberals, minorities but most especially those who have chosen a deviant sexual orientation and yes I said CHOSEN not born.
    So you think they're being let in just for the votes? Could be; makes sense.

More tinfoil here: maybe the forces of evil want them in, then when things get so screwed up, it'll be the thing--the problem--that the antichrist is going to fix. Who knows..

Votes = Power

The votes now equal power, and later being the victim will give them more power.

So you think they're being let in just for the votes? Could be; makes sense.

More tinfoil here: maybe the forces of evil want them in, then when things get so screwed up, it'll be the thing--the problem--that the antichrist is going to fix. Who knows..
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links