US Navy admits to multiple UFO sightings over top secret bases - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

US Navy admits to multiple UFO sightings over top secret bases

This is a discussion on US Navy admits to multiple UFO sightings over top secret bases within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by keith9365 Sorry bro. I just don't believe in aliens (green men, not illegals!). We can see stars so distant it takes YEARS ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: US Navy admits to multiple UFO sightings over top secret bases

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Sorry bro. I just don't believe in aliens (green men, not illegals!). We can see stars so distant it takes YEARS for their light to reach us! I don't know what little green men eat or drink but assuming they exist, what would be the logistics required to make a journey that far? As a side note, dating far back in antiquity sailors at sea reported strange sightings, mermaids and sirens. I have personally seen that the ugliest bilge troll in the fleet magically transformed into a hot chick after weeks at sea!
    I think life is not only possible, but probable in the universe. However, given the logistics, as you noted, we better hope they never find us. If they can overcome the vastness of space to find little ol' us, out of billions and billions of stars and planets, we will be f----d.

As far as that Bilge troll is concerned, been there, done that. I walk into a bar these days I pick out the ugliest meanest woman in the joint. I then point her out to the barkeep and tell them when I try to hit on her to cut me off and throw my ass out. Young, horny, and drunk can be a bad combination.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 04-26-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    keith9365, Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    It was only a matter of time before the highly advanced space aliens got tired of our war like tendencies. Its the plot of near all grade B sci fi movies. Thanks for the scoop. Somebody should probably tell Alex Jones and Art Bell.
    Art Bell passed away last year on Friday the 13th. May he rest in peace. I don't know but I've been told the aliens will vanish if you say the name of Jesus.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and I’m gonna kick you ’til you’re dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

"It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Okay, now this all makes sense!

A few weeks ago I watched a crew of "grays" land their saucer across the street from my house. They claim the sky was "rife with Naval aviators."

I think both sides ought to outfit their vehicles with turn signals or at least a bit of yellow reflective tape before Progressive Insurance has a multi-million dollar lawsuit in Interplanetary Court!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    It was only a matter of time before the highly advanced space aliens got tired of our war like tendencies. Its the plot of near all grade B sci fi movies. Thanks for the scoop. Somebody should probably tell Alex Jones and Art Bell.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Meh. Voyager 2 is 11,000,000,000,000 miles from earth now. Traveling at the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) it takes 16 hours for radio signals to reach Earth. No little green men seen yet, no proof of space bigfoot.
    Voyager was launched in 1977, look how far we've advanced in technology in the last 40 years. we basically slingshot-ed that thing out into space and said report what you see as you fly out there....

thats sort of assuming if there is no life along this simple path of trajectory then it must not be there at all. Did you know that if you sailed in a straight line east or west along the -60 degree latitude line, you would think earth was purely an ocean with no discernible land mass.

US Navy admits to multiple UFO sightings over top secret bases-main-qimg-92157fa47d623adfadb8872bd01d33ad.jpeg
    and the math ain't working for me on those numbers (miles....speed of light...16 hours I get 10,713,600,000 so I'm assuming you added one too many 000's to the number.

Super Moderator

Meh. Voyager 2 is 11,000,000,000,000 miles from earth now. Traveling at the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) it takes 16 hours for radio signals to reach Earth. No little green men seen yet, no proof of space bigfoot.
    I'll have you know my full name is Darth Sasquatch Skywalker.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

While I wonder what's in the sky, and I have my hopes, I also have my doubts.

For example, we believe that there is a race of people who are so far advanced they can build, maintain and survive in a craft to go millions of miles in empty space to find earth. This would be the same species that allows itself to get caught by a few nervous housewives and Polaroid camera that send proof to the show Coast-to-Coast.

So technically, we are looking for a race of smart, stupid, perceptive enough to dodge planets and clueless enough to be caught naked at night by fools. Is that about right?
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    While I wonder what's in the sky, and I have my hopes, I also have my doubts.

For example, we believe that there is a race of people who are so far advanced they can build, maintain and survive in a craft to go millions of miles in empty space to find earth. This would be the same species that allows itself to get caught by a few nervous housewives and Polaroid camera that send proof to the show Coast-to-Coast.

So technically, we are looking for a race of smart, stupid, perceptive enough to dodge planets and clueless enough to be caught naked at night by fools. Is that about right?
    Don't forget their interest in the human anus.

Having witnessed first hand what the Navy was in possession of in the late eighties I think it's about time they give us a peek behind the curtain. I was shocked when they admitted that there was a post bluebook program promulgated by Harry Reid that resulted in the release of the inflight videos and heads up displays. Imagine my surprise when a retired Naval Flight Officer and Captain (o-6 Equivalent of a full Colonel) was allowed to say things like "unlike anything I'd ever encountered" and "I don't think We're alone." Between his testimony and the released radio traffic and video involving a "fleet of 'em" and they were dropping from 80,000 feet and hovering just a few feet above the sea in a matter of seconds it makes a convincing argument. There were were several ships involved including the entire USS Nimitz battle group.

The Youtube video The Nimitz Encounter II is a must watch if you are interested in the possibility of these phenomena.
    Denton and Mule13 like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links