SGT REPORT: UFOs, YouTube & The Alien Deception
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on SGT REPORT: UFOs, YouTube & The Alien Deception within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Intresting video asking why is YouTube demonetizing and banning videos left and right about Freedom and Liberty, or video's daring to question things like 9/11, ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By C.L.Ripley
  • 1 Post By David357
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: SGT REPORT: UFOs, YouTube & The Alien Deception

Intresting video asking why is YouTube demonetizing and banning videos left and right about Freedom and Liberty, or video's daring to question things like 9/11, etc.. but anything about UFO's and Aliens, they are just fine.

I've heard the claim made before that after the cold war, after the global war on terror will come the great Alien deception. That they will use UFO'S and the Alien 'threat' to justify getting and spending billions and maybe an even more hideous anti religion agenda. That's pretty much the gist of what's he's getting at.

Denton and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C.L.Ripley View Post
    Intresting video asking why is YouTube demonetizing and banning videos left and right about Freedom and Liberty, or video's daring to question things like 9/11, etc.. but anything about UFO's and Aliens, they are just fine.

I've heard the claim made before that after the cold war, after the global war on terror will come the great Alien deception. That they will use UFO'S and the Alien 'threat' to justify getting and spending billions and maybe an even more hideous anti religion agenda. That's pretty much the gist of what's he's getting at.
    Extraterrestrials and contact with them is popular now because it is quickly becoming an alternative religion. It is not simply a fascination with the possibility of extraterrestrial life; it is fast becoming a replacement for all other religions as they push the notion that extraterrestrials are our creators.

There are no extraterrestrials from other planets. Mankind is becoming greatly deceived. Interplanetary travel is impossible and violates both physics and logic.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

For there to be a crisis they would have to manufacture one. Maybe dust off an old ship and some long past dead aliens we've had on ice and crash them into a major city.

As for a religion I dont really see it. Seems more of a cult than anything. Same as Liberalism.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The first "alien invasion" I heard about dated to 1947, three years before I was born. That means these crafty alien invaders have been stalking us for almost 75 years, and they still haven't "hit the beach."

If these guys are so advanced and have spacecraft far superior to ours, what's the hold-up?

My guess is that they accidentally landed in a Hells Angels parking lot, and they figured it just wasn't worth the fight. Either that or they photographed all of Bill Clinton's women and decided that they didn't like tubby Terran babes...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    The first "alien invasion" I heard about dated to 1947, three years before I was born. That means these crafty alien invaders have been stalking us for almost 75 years, and they still haven't "hit the beach.".............
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I have always been a christian but when you see something like that it changes your paradigms and your point of view. I'm still a Christian.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Sponsored Links