Food for thought
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Food for thought

This is a discussion on Food for thought within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; I got a call from my oldest daughter two days ago, she was telling me about a dream she had. She is very tuned in ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Food for thought

Food for thought

I got a call from my oldest daughter two days ago, she was telling me about a dream she had. She is very tuned in as far as pre cognitionq, so when she tells me stuff like this, I pay attention.she told me she found herself in a classroom setting listening to a history lesson. The lesson was about the economic collapse of 2019 and world war three in 2020, ww iii was a limited nuclear war with devastating results. What struck my interest was the post I had read hear about the time traveler, Michael Phillips. I had not told anyone about the post but I have to say I sat up and listened when she relayed her dream of the same time frame. She said in her dream that she kept asking the Instructor What year it was, the current year she was in... But never got a response. She was obviously shaken by the dream.
    Denton and RedLion like this.
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

Super Moderator

Oh wow, that's a little spooky. I'm not saying she's right or wrong, but it might be better not to worry about dates for stuff and instead, just do the best we can each day to keep preparing. God is in charge of it all.
    Denton, modfan, Camel923 and 2 others like this.

I agree with you 100 per cent. And I don't focus on dates... I've seen too many second comings, end of world, major catastrophe dates come and go with no results. I just thought it interesting about the similarities. And you are spot on about God being in control!
    Annie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Definitely, something to consider.
    Limited nuclear exchange. That fits with my recurring dream. It also fits with the recurring dream a friend used to have, as well.

It wouldn't be surprising. The Establishment elites are getting their butts kicked by Trump, and that makes them more dangerous.
    Annie likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    I agree with you 100 per cent. And I don't focus on dates... I've seen too many second comings, end of world, major catastrophe dates come and go with no results. I just thought it interesting about the similarities. And you are spot on about God being in control!
    Yeah, that's great.

Not to make it (your thread) about me, but I had something really stressful happen to a family member today and I could just feel my cortisol levels going through the roof. You know, the adrenalin rush, heart pounding...The only thing that gave me peace was remembering about how God is in control and has a plan for all this--for eveything.

Then I started thinking about how people will start to be panicking during an SHTF... I don't know how people without faith get through hard times.
    Camel923, TG, inceptor and 1 others like this.

Hope your family is good and all gets sorted out.
    To answer the second half of the equation , most will break down quickly. Recovery will be slow if at ll.
    Denton and Annie like this.

A attempted limited exchange is not that far fetched in my opinion. You hear more and more people talk about limited nuclear exchange and more military doctrine designed around it. More now then ever before. We had M.A.D. in years past but now, maybe, just maybe, a limited engagement is doable. Almost like they are talking themselves into it. How long before someone decides to put it to the test? Do they actually think it will remain limited? Economics may very well be the precursor. Prepare.
    Denton likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I believe today is the 73rd anniversary if the first atomic test blast in New Mexico in 1945. Once that Genie was let
    out of the bottle it can never be put back!

Hard to say just how it would go but two destinations at the right spot over the US would take out the grid. The resulting kaos would be as effective in killing off the population and put the US into instant 4th world status. I can easily see a limited nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan or China. Just as easily a shipping container missile tipped with a nuke for an emp or a nuclear suitcase terror destination in NYC or LA.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

If anyone has read the book 'On The Beach' by Nevil Shute, you'll remember that the death of the world started as a limited nuclear exchange by non-superpower countries. That escalated when the likes of China tried to take advantage of the situation to claim some of Russia. From there it all spiralled. Although all the exchanges were in the Northern Hemisphere, slowly since the war ended, the radioactive fallout was creeping South and killing people off.

I know it's only a book, it kinda helps illustrate that any use of nukes, even if they do try to call it a limited nuclear exchange, will have far reaching consequences over and above the battlefield.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links