Site dedicated to helping and coordinating Texas Preppers - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Site dedicated to helping and coordinating Texas Preppers

This is a discussion on Site dedicated to helping and coordinating Texas Preppers within the Texas forums, part of the Regions category; ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Site dedicated to helping and coordinating Texas Preppers

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Would you be willing to ask your own members to come here and register? As a show of good faith, I would expect that they will all be arriving shortly to introduce themselves. We'll see if fair really is fair.
    Surely you will admit that we offer a well-spring of information that your site does not currently possess. It would be in your own member's best interests to come here.
    I already did:

Thanks again Denton. You rock!
    Last edited by Kaybek; 05-14-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Thanking Denton for deleting where I reference this and other prepper sites that might be useful to people. Censorship yay!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybek View Post
    I already did:
    Kaybek, are you not following? I removed your OP because it was laced with links to another prepping site.

One of my jobs as mod is to protect the interest of the owners. A link to another prepper forum is obviously against their interests. It's as simple as that.

As I stated in a PM, you didn't even bust ten posts before promoting your own prepper site. Clearly, you came to the forum to promote your own, and it seems you don't even see a problem with that.
    Annie likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

For those who may not be aware, it's actually possible to join and be active participants in multiple online communities! I know; shocking right? I know for some that might be hard to comprehend but it's true! This site was one of half a dozen plus I listed as valuable resources for people to join, use, and reference. I don't pretend to offer everything for everyone openly share communities that could prove beneficial to others. I'm just trying to help people. That's obviously not welcomed here so I'll leave it at that.

Best of luck to all here, wish you all the best in your endeavors.

For those who may not be aware, it's actually possible to join and be active participants in multiple online communities! I know; shocking right? I know for some that might be hard to comprehend but it's true! This site was one of half a dozen plus I listed as valuable resources for people to join, use, and reference. I don't pretend to offer everything for everyone openly share communities that could prove beneficial to others. I'm just trying to help people. That's obviously not welcomed here so I'll leave it at that.

Umm... does this mean you don't know any hippie chicks?
    Prepared One and hawgrider like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

I wish you good fortune in your endeavors, too.
    Dr. Gregory House

For those who may not be aware, it's actually possible to join and be active participants in multiple online communities! I know; shocking right? I know for some that might be hard to comprehend but it's true!
    Oh you don't have to tell folks here about that. We have so many "super secret squirrel" sites these members use, some can't even be mentioned by name, only by color...

This site was one of half a dozen plus I listed as valuable resources for people to join, use, and reference. I don't pretend to offer everything for everyone openly share communities that could prove beneficial to others. I'm just trying to help people. That's obviously not welcomed here so I'll leave it at that.
    If you truly want to help people, stick around. Non-Texans need all the help they can get, and that's why this site does so well. We are a large community that can easily parse into subsections when needed.
    Your post being edited had nothing to do with "not welcoming help". It had to do with protecting the site's interests, and nothing more.
    We have lots of members that promote their own stuff, including websites. But they generally form some sort of reliable presence first, build rapport. You just slapped us across the face with your links like you're the new hot stuff we should all flock to. That's not a good first impression.

Like I said, if you want to help people, stick around, contribute. If you are a good and knowledgeable representation of what the rest of your personal site offers, you will naturally draw some traffic. Be content with that.
    Or, take your ball and go home.
    Up to you.
    Denton, A Watchman and Annie like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    first it starts off by people poaching members then they start using the secret handshake - before you know it you are offering slippy a back rub to sell his pikes on your site and making passes at our women folk..

I say NO SIR to poaching, be a member here and do like everybody else does.. use the regional threads to make contacts and the private message tool to plot an overthrow of the forums leadership
    Remember MM, we don't initiate the plan to take over till we find out where @Denton hid the keys to the executive liquor cabinet and we still need someone to find a goat and some rubber-bands so we can distract the Squatch. Ohhhh, and for Pete's sake, will somebody get @A Watchman his Hippy Chicks!
    Last edited by Prepared One; 05-14-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Remember MM, we don't initiate the plan to take over till we find out where @Denton hid the keys to the executive liquor cabinet and we still need someone to find a goat and some rubber-bands so we can distract the Squatch. Ohhhh, and for Pete's sake, will somebody get @A Watchman his Hippy Chicks!
    @A Watchman isn’t as young as he once was. A couple of frisky hippie chicks would probably kill hm!
    Prepared One and A Watchman like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Y'all don't forget to check out the chartreuse site it's a real humdinger.
    Denton, A Watchman and Inor like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links