The Plan
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Plan

This is a discussion on The Plan within the Survival Gear Reviews and Questions forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; (in the process of following) 1) homesteading/ self sufficient/ food storage/ build library/ communication/ "The Base"/ join or gather group 2) bug out vehicle/ trailor/ ...

Thread: The Plan

Lightbulb The Plan

(in the process of following)

1) homesteading/ self sufficient/ food storage/ build library/ communication/ "The Base"/ join or gather group
    2) bug out vehicle/ trailor/ bicycle (basicly transpertation other than foot)/ caches
    3) the bag (bug out, inch, whatever you wanna call it)
    4) scout pack/ web gear/ battle belt (after i get the bushcraft skills more in practice this will be the minimalist gear to travel light)

it should go without saying to practice & use all of your stuff. id like to say im not completely ignorent when it comes to info, but knowing & doing can be very different.

so any who, whats your plan or goal your working on. improves?

Probably much of my considerations are insuring I can and would get to my BOL. Once there
    I am fine. It is 100% self sustaining, has everything I need, and is safe / secure by its vary
    remoteness.

In the last 3 years I've scouted 8 different ways to get there. I even biked it once (its 300
    miles). I travel there more than 10x a year so I also scope out places to stop if I'm on
    vehicle or bike, and even stopped and met a few horse sellers on the way in case I needed
    them.

About the only real "want" I have is a bio diesel distiller so we can produce diesel from the
    property post SHTF. They aren't that expensive, they are available, but I haven't the
    resources yet.

Sponsored Links