So how to really waterproof your gear, with out eric HA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on So how to really waterproof your gear, with out eric HA within the Survival Gear Reviews and Questions forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Anyone here do the wax waterproofing? I was looking forward to chit chatting about it. I have zero experience, hence the question.....

Anyone here do the wax waterproofing? I was looking forward to chit chatting about it.
    I have zero experience, hence the question..
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quite a few years ago, I made a gallon of this concoction. It was a recipe from a chap I have a lot of respect for. It works great and I still have a half gallon left.

WoodCentral Articles & Reviews

For a canvas haversack and a canvas tinder/fire-starting pouch I made, I used Flexseal about 1/4 of the way up the fabric...let that dry and then used the above recipe for the rest of it.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Thanks @Robie , I think i have actually read that article before.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Sponsored Links