Sig Romeo 4A red dot on sale + mini review
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Sig Romeo 4A red dot on sale + mini review within the Survival Gear Reviews and Questions forums, part of the Survival Gear Reviews, Questions, Sell, Swap category; Primary Arms has the Romeo 4A red dot on sale for $169, they normally sell for $249-299. The 4A is a compact 2 MOA red ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By patrioteer
  • 1 Post By MikeTango

Thread: Sig Romeo 4A red dot on sale + mini review

Primary Arms has the Romeo 4A red dot on sale for $169, they normally sell for $249-299. The 4A is a compact 2 MOA red dot with a low mount and a cowitness mount, rubber bikini lens covers, battery, etc. The 4A has about a 50k hour batter life, motion activated technology, a very crisp dot, a very clear lens with little to no color, a nearly invisible emitter, and exceeds most red dots at this price point for it's ability to withstand water and shock. The mount is black and the optic itself has more of grey tone.

SIG Sauer Romeo 4A, 1x20mm, 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SOR41001

I have a Romeo 4A that I paid $199 for on sale at PA, and I really like it. It has been on my most heavily used AR15 for about a year and continues to run like a champ. The 4a in my opinion sits more than halfway between the Holosun or Vortex red dots and the Aimpoint T1/H1 line in terms of quality and durability. And I have a couple Holosuns and Vortex red dots that I really like, so I am not dissing them at all. The 4A is the original Romeo 4 series optic and has been replaced by the 4H, 4S, and 4T, most of which have features that put them on the same level as the Aimpoint T1/H1 which is why they cost $300-475. That's also why the FBI adopted the 4T as their duty optic. The 4A is basically the same optic as the other Romeo 4's, sans the flip down lens caps, quick detach base, solar power, tougher finish, and kill flash that comes with the premium version. Still at $199 this optic is a steal. At $169 it's a can't miss sale. Which is why I just ordered two of them.

Name:  s-l1000.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  40.5 KB
    Kauboy likes this.

Thanks for the review! That’s a very good price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    patrioteer likes this.

Sponsored Links