Review of dollar tree smoked mussels
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Review of dollar tree smoked mussels within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Another Deebo experiment. Tastes pretty much like oily smoked mussels. I would eat them if I was hungry, but not going to "stock up" on ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Review of dollar tree smoked mussels

Another Deebo experiment. Tastes pretty much like oily smoked mussels. I would eat them if I was hungry, but not going to "stock up" on them, thats for sure.

Review of dollar tree smoked mussels-mussels2.jpg

picture of the product

What did your stomach do to you lately to make you hate it so much?
    Eagles700LvL and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I can promise you, my office smells like a damn fish market lately.

Deeb... you do know the objective of prepping is to survive after the SHTF, right? lol

We appreciate whatever call to duty it is that makes you feel the obligation to review off the wall foods for us, but we really like your other quirky talents here more! Please don't make us have to pull together an intervention team, stop before it's too late!

Or at least get your dog to try it first! If he won't eat it, you probably shouldn't either!

Peace, Love and Happy Meals!
    Inor and Michael_Js like this.
    "Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

Thomas Jefferson

bad thing is, almost all the stuff we have tried, Its 50/50, people either love the taste, or say that they would never eat it again.
    I have posted last year about my wishes to open "Deebo's Exotics", a restaruant where there is "out of the normal stuff".
    Alligator, emu, just stuff that middle America doesn't get to try. Oh, and it's expensive..

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    bad thing is, almost all the stuff we have tried, Its 50/50, people either love the taste, or say that they would never eat it again.
    I have posted last year about my wishes to open "Deebo's Exotics", a restaruant where there is "out of the normal stuff".
    Alligator, emu, just stuff that middle America doesn't get to try. Oh, and it's expensive..
    LOL, good luck with that! Years ago, had a neighbor tried to get me into emu ranching...was gonna be the next greatest thing. I considered it too, it is good tasting and healthy too. But then I thought, how many people's mom's served fried emu Sunday after church? Probably not many...

So instead I started raising meat goats! lol

So if any of you might wonder why I'm kinda soft on immigration...they all love goat meat!

I love alligator though. You could open up a swanky restuarant in New York and probably charge a fortune... They're crazy enough to buy anything that's expensive or weird.
    "Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin' View Post
    Deeb... you do know the objective of prepping is to survive after the SHTF, right? lol

We appreciate whatever call to duty it is that makes you feel the obligation to review off the wall foods for us, but we really like your other quirky talents here more! Please don't make us have to pull together an intervention team, stop before it's too late!

Or at least get your dog to try it first! If he won't eat it, you probably shouldn't either!

Peace, Love and Happy Meals!
    I vote that as the funniest post of the week!

Nicely done!
    Just Sayin' and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin' View Post
    LOL, good luck with that! Years ago, had a neighbor tried to get me into emu ranching...was gonna be the next greatest thing. I considered it too, it is good tasting and healthy too. But then I thought, how many people's mom's served fried emu Sunday after church? Probably not many...

So instead I started raising meat goats! lol

So if any of you might wonder why I'm kinda soft on immigration...they all love goat meat!

I love alligator though. You could open up a swanky restuarant in New York and probably charge a fortune... They're crazy enough to buy anything that's expensive or weird.
    Meat goat? Do they still give milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Most of the stuff from Dollar Tree is from China. I don't think I'd trust all the weird shit your eating from there.
    Now, about Gator. That's some good stuff. I've eaten it in Jambalaya as gator sausage, and I've eaten it fried up with some Tabasco on it. Good stuff. No need to get all fancy with those fancy hot sauces. Good OL Tabasco works just fine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links