Starvation and Bad Decisions - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Starvation and Bad Decisions

This is a discussion on Starvation and Bad Decisions within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; GT, as time passes there are many dietary changes for health or medical reasons. A little heart problem ends (Southern Cooking) fried foods. Diabetes ends ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Starvation and Bad Decisions

No longer here.

GT, as time passes there are many dietary changes for health or medical reasons. A little heart problem ends (Southern Cooking) fried foods. Diabetes ends sugar,honey, and many starches. Many people don't have the will power or desire to change their habits. Sometimes it is harder to bypass food than it is in a survival situation when you must learn to eat everything available regardless of look, smell, texture, etc. Your success in both situations can be indicative of your desire to survive. Find a mental assist that will aid you in moments of weakness. (example: Goodnight Kisses from my grandchildren are sweeter than any other sugary substance.) I would love to tell you that it gets easier, but it remains a continuous struggle, so you shall encounter many times to draw upon your inner (core) strengths. You have already elected, implemented, and committed to dietary change; so all that is left is to learn how to resist temptation. (Personally, I can resist anything but temptation) Good Luck and "Never Give Up"
    GTGallop and dwight55 like this.

"Cube Monkey" - I like that :D Did you ever see the movie, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"? Anyways, I see you are going in the right direction to stop so much dependence on the industrial foods and going more towards natural foods. Do you have any sort of de-tox or inner cleansing protocols?
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links