San Fransicko Homeless Advised by Govt to Eat Recycled Food
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on San Fransicko Homeless Advised by Govt to Eat Recycled Food within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; I wonder when the govt will start putting nutritional value stickers on the homeless's asses... Moderators, I put this in the Survival Food Procurement Forum, ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Slippy
  • 4 Post By SOCOM42
  • 2 Post By Deebo
  • 2 Post By SOCOM42

Thread: San Fransicko Homeless Advised by Govt to Eat Recycled Food

I wonder when the govt will start putting nutritional value stickers on the homeless's asses...

Moderators, I put this in the Survival Food Procurement Forum, please move if it should go elsewhere.

https://pcmdnews.com/video-shows-peo...heir-own-poop/
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I wonder when the govt will start putting nutritional value stickers on the homeless's asses...

Moderators, I put this in the Survival Food Procurement Forum, please move if it should go elsewhere.

https://pcmdnews.com/video-shows-peo...heir-own-poop/

Well if they use Glad lunch bags they could package and sell it to the other turds floating around the streets.

I think SF needs another but larger event such as the one in 1906 X 10.

Cholera or typhus would be a blessing to both sides of the turd line.

Perhaps COVID-19 could pass through SF and LA to eliminate the chaff.

I have never in my life seen anything so disgusting and nothing done about it.

Bring back the mental hospitals to store this trash in.

Even here in the big city I see human trash dumpster diving for food and eating it, both men and women.

Now the places like McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King are locking up their dumpsters, bad for business.

Even their families most likely don't want them back either.

I have no tolerance for this kind of trash, mental or druggie.

Yes, I don't care what happens to them, I am a bastard by choice, and a self made one at that.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-05-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    Slippy, Chiefster23, KUSA and 1 others like this.

@SOCOM42 , I am TRULY on your side. This BS is outta control. As a police officer or EMT, could you imagine having to touch that person?
    I am not heartless, I have a son that is special needs, and is doing GREAT, this poor person is a ticking time BOMB.
    Last edited by Deebo; 03-05-2020 at 03:49 PM.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Why did I watch that video? I knew it was going to turn my stomach but I did it anyway. Damn you Slippy for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    @SOCOM42 , I am TRULY on your side. This BS is outta control. As a police officer or EMT, could you imagine having to touch that person?
    I am not heartless, I have a son that is special needs, and is doing GREAT, this poor person is BOMB.
    Deebo, I was a PO for 20 years, dealt with a lot of trash over that time, at least I did not pull patrol shifts after the first year.

I learned to despise them, but never let feelings interfere with the job.

Had one 25 year old bastard who raped a 12 year old girl, was out on bail for it, he almost beat her to death for turning him.

We took him down after a high speed chase, he decided he was going to slug it out with us,

bad mistake, was turned into a limp dick by the chief, I got one swing at him with a wooden baton, broke some teeth.

The state police where he would be held, mopped the floor with him after we left.

He did about 1-1/2 years in state prison before he " committed suicide", they don't last long in prison.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-06-2020 at 06:43 AM.
    KUSA and Michael_Js like this.

Sponsored Links