Horse Progress Days - Arthur IL - July 5 & 6th
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Horse Progress Days - Arthur IL - July 5 & 6th within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; didn't know they had this big affair for the horse drawn crowd - it's in Illinois Amishland this year - farthest west the show has ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Illini Warrior
  • 1 Post By Illini Warrior

Thread: Horse Progress Days - Arthur IL - July 5 & 6th

didn't know they had this big affair for the horse drawn crowd - it's in Illinois Amishland this year - farthest west the show has ever been held ....

https://horseprogressdays.com/
    Slippy likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    didn't know they had this big affair for the horse drawn crowd - it's in Illinois Amishland this year - farthest west the show has ever been held ....

https://horseprogressdays.com/
    Arthur, IL is a very nice little Amish town. Waaaaaay back in the 80's I sold Industrial Wood Products to the Furniture and Cabinet Industry and Arthur was home to a number of Furniture and Cabinet companies. I always enjoyed the Amish owned restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Arthur, IL is a very nice little Amish town. Waaaaaay back in the 80's I sold Industrial Wood Products to the Furniture and Cabinet Industry and Arthur was home to a number of Furniture and Cabinet companies. I always enjoyed the Amish owned restaurants.

alot of the cabinet shops are still around - considered to be 5 Star - the old broom factory has even managed to stay alive ...
    Slippy likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Sponsored Links