Wise Food Storage...Wow, just unimaginable
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Wise Food Storage...Wow, just unimaginable within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Not only did they turn over all of the records to the govt, they lost the lawsuit. Yet they are still continuing the practice of ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Wise Food Storage...Wow, just unimaginable

Not only did they turn over all of the records to the govt, they lost the lawsuit. Yet they are still continuing the practice of lying about their product. Wow, just wow.

Every day I wonder how much lower we can sink and every day I see the bar being lowered.

The Daily Sheeple can report that, not only did Wise Company allegedly mislead consumers about the nutritional content of their products, it appears that the company handed over highly confidential consumer data to the government — not once, but twice — during the proceedings.
    Wise Food Storage Turns Over Purchase Records To Government As Part Of Shocking Class-Action Lawsuit |
    Denton, Elvis, Annie and 1 others like this.

I grow my own. I have tomato sauce/paste from 2010 that is still great, so are peaches, dried mushrooms, canned beans, pickeles, ....i'm just starting to use that.

I took a couple of packages from"wise" for free on an offer, they sucked dog nuts!
    NewRiverGeorge and Mule13 like this.

Super Moderator

Seems it is not so wise to buy Wise.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wise is one of the worst out there, but spend a lot on advertising.
    Denton likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NANCY PELOUSEY ANd her stinking tuna/starkist law suit?

Why isin't she in jail yet............
    Denton likes this.

We're slowly stockpiling some forms of food. For example, we buy a dozen or so of the Costco canned chicken. It's all white meat, and we eat it, along with the dog and his diet. If TEOTWAWKI hits, we all can eat.
    StratMaster, Annie and inceptor like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

That canned chicken is great! One big pot of rice, couple cans of chicken, one giant family sized can of Cream of Mushroom soup and BOOM! Feed an army with hot yummy food made in a few minutes!
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

I've got a number of buckets of various long term food storage items, Wise among them. Every so often I'll take a packet and prepare/eat it.

Of course, it's not the same as preparing food from scratch nor should it be. But in a SHTF situation, I'll be glad that I have it.

I have a couple of buckets of Mountain House freeze dried foods of various meals. Only meant to be a supplement to my regular stores really. Now, Wise turning over their customer list is a concern. They just made all those who purchased from them a potential target should things go south. What am I saying, our benevolent government would not do such a thing, would they?
    inceptor and StratMaster like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Most of the Wise stuff (with a few exceptions) is like watery soup with some kind of sandy filler to try and thicken it up some. Does NOT, IMO, satisfy a manly appetite. Some of the Mountains house stuff (like "breakfast skillet) has more weight and substance, fills a man up better. I have also purchased the big 7 gallon buckets of freeze dried sausage hunks... good to add in to other meals which need a little manly appetite help. Couldn't find a picture of them, but they are the same size as these mac N cheese (which I have also).

Wise Food Storage...Wow, just unimaginable-5-mac-cheese-via-costco-1024x1024.jpg
    Denton and The Tourist like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links