CBD oil? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CBD oil?

This is a discussion on CBD oil? within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; No disrespect intended toward anyone here but if someone tells you that something works and you take it thinking it will work, well then you ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: CBD oil?

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    No disrespect intended toward anyone here but if someone tells you that something works and you take it thinking it will work, well then you will probably think it does.... I used CBD on the recommendation of my daughter for my arthritis inflammation, I thought for awhile it worked but to find out after I stopped taking it there wasn’t any difference.....JMO

Snake oil. It was sad to watch as a person we know was so convince CBD oil would help her husband with cancer. they convinced her it would . She was excited claimed he was getting better it was work she sang the praises of CBD oil. And he died right about the time doctors said he would.
    hawgrider likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Just to follow up, after a reread of this whole thread.
    I did that "kartom" stuff once, green powder added to water. Kept me awake that night. Never tried again.
    Still no use of any product that might jeopardize my career, it is not worth it.
    But, to reiterate, I WILL SMOKE LIKE WILLIE NELSON when I can. And to each his own. Donnie
    jimb1972 and 1skrewsloose like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I tried some high dollar CBD with no noticeable benefit other than a lighter wallet.
    Smitty901 and paulag1955 like this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

If you have anxiety, and are retired I would smoke a big blunt every day and wait two hours for the weed to wear off and then take a nap.. then wake up and eat your favorite food. After your meal go to your wife, and give her a big hug, and tell her you love her... Then thank God for all your blessings and ask for forgiveness.
    bigwheel, Deebo and MountainGirl like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Sounds like a risky scheme. Hope Slippy dont read it and take any good advice.
    Ragnarök and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Sounds like a risky scheme. Hope Slippy dont read it and take any good advice.
    Slippy knows what’s up.
    Slippy likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

The Good Cop

I have a lot of pain, all day every day.
    From osteoarthritis, and from nerve pain from peripheral nephropathy. I took aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve - max doses of each, every day, for years. That gave me what the internist said was the biggest stomach ulcer he had ever seen. I almost bled to death, slowly over about one year. In fact, when I finally allowed my wife to take me to the ER I found out later the nurses were "taking bets" on how low my hemoglobin level was, and if I'd even make it.

I can no longer take any OTC pain med other than Tylenol - ever. I now take Gabapentin for the nerve pain.

Bottom line - if CBD oil was regulated to guarantee absolutely 0% THC I would try it.
    But, since it's not, I will leave it alone. I can not take the chance that THC would get into my system, for the same reason that I will not use any mouthwash that has alcohol in it.
    With me sobriety, and total abstinence of any mood altering substance, is an actual matter of life or death.
    Denton, Smitty901, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    If you have anxiety, and are retired I would smoke a big blunt every day and wait two hours for the weed to wear off and then take a nap.. then wake up and eat your favorite food. After your meal go to your wife, and give her a big hug, and tell her you love her... Then thank God for all your blessings and ask for forgiveness.
    To each their own . I be dam if I will spend my retirement getting stoned. Still way to much to do. Had a good friend that retired . he started smoking a little Pot for pain from injuries the the marine corp. Was not long he was not sure what the pain was but was sure he needed the pot for them. With in two years strung out on heroin. The Pot was not working for the pain. Lost every dam thing he ever had. His wife gave up and joined him she OD-ed last year. Pot is harmless. they been pushing that BS for as long as I can remember. All a person needs is an excuse and any excuse will do.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I've smoked weed once in the last 20 years, used to do it all the time but it's not my thing anymore.

I worked night shift for a lot of years and in the last year, had extreme problems sleeping during the day. Low dose edibles changed my life. Have an edible about an hour before bed, get an exceptional sleep and wake up refreshed, relaxed and ready for the day. Used about 3x per week.

I haven't been working nights for a few years now so don't take edibles anymore but it was a God send when I needed it.

Raise the limits.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links