CBD oil? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CBD oil?

This is a discussion on CBD oil? within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Elvis, thanks for the expanded information. With my shrink's okay, I'm going to go looking at the various CBD offerings at our local store....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: CBD oil?

Elvis, thanks for the expanded information. With my shrink's okay, I'm going to go looking at the various CBD offerings at our local store.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    I am subject to random drug tests for continued employment, so any THC content concerns me.
    Before I retired from the Rail Road we had a couple test that. The went to CO. on vacation and got flat out stoned bragged about it. The day they returned to work drug tested for cause and fired. They argued it was legal in CO. That did not work allowed level of any prohibit drug is zero.
    I do know of a few that are using the new oils , but spiking them with oil's containing a lot of THC. They figure LE won't figure it out. Their use in not real medical just a way to get high. TCH may in some case help with disorders same as other meds do. Who knows . I hope you find the answer.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 01-09-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    jimb1972 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Unlike some of my friends here, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with use of MMJ and oils, and if it helps you, DO IT.
    I respect all their views, I just feel that its a GOD MADE plant, that has uses.
    If I didn't have to worry about testing, I would smoke bud every now and then.
    The oils and extracts are reportedly awesome.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Stement from FDA https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsr.../ucm628988.htm

My summary - If a manufacture makes health claims they got problems unless they did the research to prove it. Nothing to do with CBD oil it is the same rules they always have had for health claims. Key point- if the FDA has a problem with a manufacture it is the manufacture that has a problem not a consumer.

The FDA also regulates food ingrediates but again if a manufacturer puts something in a food tha tis not approved they have a problem not the buyer / consumer.

Do police ever arrest anyone for violation of a FDA rule NO they don't.

To a lay person is it illegal to buy a CBD oil product regardless if it violates a FDA rule NO . It is not illegal.

I work in Public Health and have pulled from sale or placed product in store/ warehouses on hold so that it could not be sold under an FDA order because it made helath claims. I have spoken with manufactures and had them voluntarily pull, relable and repackage so as to avoid further action and FDA involement - cost less that way in lawyer fees.

CBD oil is legal to purchase and use.

If you use it will it show up on a drug screen ? Maybe is your answer. Varibles - how much do you use, how much time between use and the test. And most importantly what is the reportable level cut off? The lab does not report a positve unless a substance test above a threshold so what is that threshold at your place of work? The shuttle butt I hear from friends who work in testing labs is many employers have raised the report level - use marijuana within 24 hours it will come back positive. More time it will not. If you use a 3% several times a day and they have a very low threshold then you may still have a problem. Thing is no company is going to tell you what the threshold is.

Hopefully soon there will be a reliable test to take aftr an accident that can determine if you were high at the time fo the accident and the routine drug test will drop the THC test or the reportable level will be set very high.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

At the risk of repeated redundancy but as an old Traffic cop in a previous incarnation..I have worked thousands of traffic accidents which they now call crashes. Never did bump into any old dope head who managed to cause a wreck because of having a head full of dope as far as I could tell. Perhaps I was just fortunate on that..but I have bumped into a bunch of similar old cops who never worked one either. I have reached the conclusion that danger of that aspect is overblown. Any crazy old stoned hippy would never try to drive it they was twisted up or else they would be headed down the freeway at 5 mph in the far right handed lane lol. We have some silly gooses around here.
    Deebo and A Watchman like this.

I have never tried CBD enhanced lipstick, all the time I use CBD oil only for the prevention and treatment of dogs. Is there anyone else that treats with this oil? The vet sent me to order it here

Used it for a while....After a while it didn't work...
    Last edited by SGT E; 07-04-2019 at 07:46 AM.

I should have posted my results also, and I forgot about this thread.

First off, I used my oil three times per day, but didn't "feel something" for three days. I would get a slight lift, but not a major change to my anxiety.

I consumed the entire bottle over time, and nothing really changed. In fact, going off of the oil felt the same as going onto it in the first place.
    SGT E and Deebo like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

For most applications..CBD oil with some THC in it works better than the decaffee variety. My cousin in Maine has a llegal grow dispensary operation and makes all kinds of CBD..pills..creams...candies etc. He dont sell it but gladly accepts tax deductible donations. He also sells quail and pickled quail eggs. If anybody like those. One of my oild pals deals with him and said it really helped his protate cancer. His urolgogist/oncologist told him dont quit taking the stuff.
    https://www.facebook.com/raspberryhill.quailfarm.3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links