Lindon Farms 90 Serving Food Storage Kit-add to cart for $78 shipped
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Lindon Farms 90 Serving Food Storage Kit-add to cart for $78 shipped within the Survival Food Procurement forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Lindon Farms 90 Serving Food Storage Kit - Overstock™ Shopping - The Best Prices on Lindon Farms Food Storage Lindon Farms 90 Serving Food Storage ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By Dalarast
  • 1 Post By Ripley

Thread: Lindon Farms 90 Serving Food Storage Kit-add to cart for $78 shipped

Denton likes this.

I don't know the calorie or taste comparison; but when I ordered my Wise (entree only) buckets a few months back I was paying $59.99 plus free shipping. These were 60 servings though. I know when I did my research on this the calorie comparison for Wise beat out most brands I was looking at; but do not remember seeing Lindon farms.

I don't like overstock.com though.... last time I thought about buying something from them I ran into a malware virus AT checkout. It gave me bad juju. But only found two reviews on Lindon though so I don't know if thats good or bad.

Amazon has them for 81.85 though:

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Term-Food...ords=lindon+90
    Denton likes this.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Seems like a good deal until I looked at the contents list. Not sure it is. I'm no expert but I think there are other ways that provide better options at a better price point.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't have buckets of prepackaged foods. When I began my LTS, I decided we would go with rice, corn, oats, beans, sugar, salt, and popcorn. My plan is to use cans of different foods as a kind of seasoning to stretch bland foods out. The prepackaged foods don't seem to have enough calories to keep a hard working man (or woman) going very long.
    Denton likes this.
    "We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night...mostly" ~Newt

I completely agree Ripley; but I picked up some Wise food a few months back as emergency supplies when utilization of dried foods is not feasible (such as unable to use a heat source or on the move for short periods (hunting/gathering trips)). We also have MREs that I picked up over time that also make great supplement to Wise and dried goods.

I know my wife has already filled up 20 mylar 5 gallon bags worth of food; but don't know at this time how much she stored up total (she planned on dividing each bucket into rice, beans, and other items instead of just one bucket rice, one beans, etc etc).

I know that the 20 bags worth of food and buckets, lids, and everything included probably cost less than two of the buckets of Wise food.

Sponsored Links