Bicycles; now and then. - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bicycles; now and then.

This is a discussion on Bicycles; now and then. within the Strictly Bug Out Vehicles forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; Originally Posted by Coastie dad Yeah....cause ain't no one gonna notice that... It's called a joke. With a or maybe I should have ....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Bicycles; now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    Yeah....cause ain't no one gonna notice that...
    It's called a joke. With a or maybe I should have .
    Last edited by Two Seven One; 09-09-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidMia View Post
    I miss biking Used to bike everywhere. But that was before this giant push on bikes. Now every a-hole rides one and they're getting to be worse than the a-holes in the cars. Entitled pricks. So I don't want to be associated with them. But it has crossed my mind for a post-SHTF vehicle. And something to keep going once the trail closes in on the Jeep.
    Hear you on that. We had them come through the little town I worked at like a swarm of locust. The all wear little pecker headed looking girly man helmets. I told this one wise man...It just like John Wayne shooting injuns. You try to pick off the first one who runs the stop sign and the others get the message. It aint nice to get high blood pressure this late at night.
    Slippy, acidMia and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Seven One View Post
    It's called a joke. With a or maybe I should have .
    It's called a sarcastic response. A form of humor apparently not understood by air force personnel.

Dang....I did it again.....
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It's called a sarcastic response. A form of humor apparently not understood by air force personnel.

Dang....I did it again.....
    Trust me if anyone understands sarcasm it's AF. You fell short. Sorry.

Hey Dad..our Coastie seem to have survived the big hurrican down there. I told his Nana to tell him to head to high ground. Apparently his head Coastie decided they needed to go anchor out in the Ocean. That dont seem normal. Are they any smarter than sailors?
    Slippy likes this.

They call them puddle pirates for a reason....

Mine just flew into Puerto Rico yesterday. Doing 30 days on a new boat.

And 271.....lighten up. I think the shark bike is neat, but it's an attention getter, ya know?
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hear you on that. We had them come through the little town I worked at like a swarm of locust. The all wear little pecker headed looking girly man helmets. I told this one wise man...It just like John Wayne shooting injuns. You try to pick off the first one who runs the stop sign and the others get the message. It aint nice to get high blood pressure this late at night.
    We used to call them road weiners. They would ride in packs and hog both sides of the road, to the point they were in the wrong lane/direction, not letting traffic pass.

A sort of good redneck friend of mine was coming down a long hill in an old Ford PU when a pack of them were doing that. I suggested he hit the horn. "NO watch this....." he accelerates with a big grin up to about 80 then slaps it into neutral, coasting up to the pack, when he got close he slams on the brakes to a screeching slide, and they all about crapped/pissed themselves. We both laughed for a good long time.
    acidMia likes this.

And 271.....lighten up. I think the shark bike is neat, but it's an attention getter, ya know?
    I'm cool. It isn't even my bike. It's a picture I found and thought it was funny because the first squadron I was assigned to was the 75th A-10s that used that nose decoration.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Add a baseball card of some no-name second basemen hitting below the Mendoza line, to the rear tire spokes, and you my friend will rule the neighborhood!
    Now that brings back some memories. Back in the 60's I could use just about any one of the Cubbies player cards.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Now that brings back some memories. Back in the 60's I could use just about any one of the Cubbies player cards.
    Not this year! The Northsiders have been on freakin' FIRE!
    Prepared One likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links