New BOB bag
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New BOB bag

This is a discussion on New BOB bag within the Strictly Bug Out Bags forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; Came across this bag locally in Toronto from a small business startup. Bag had some pretty dope features I haven't seen before. All 1000d Cordura ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By A Watchman
  • 2 Post By GTGallop
  • 2 Post By Ronald J

Thread: New BOB bag

New BOB bag

Came across this bag locally in Toronto from a small business startup. Bag had some pretty dope features I haven't seen before.

All 1000d Cordura
    Whole thing stitched with Kevlar thread
    Bottom of bag and bottom of small top pocket all lined with Kevlar fabric
    YKK zippers with extended rubber pullers
    XL Hydration pocket
    Says stress points are double stitched.
    4 compartments 1 large 1 med 1 small
    Wide shoulder straps
    Whole lot of molly straps for accessories.
    I like the way the waist belt can be rolled up and secured so it doesn't dangle that's new for me.
    Websites www.eclypsewear.com
    Email was [email protected]

I know I sound like an ad for these guys, but I like supporting our small business when I see some thing I like.
    I picked it up on sale, pretty cool fellow owns it, also a prepper. He hooked me up with some local resources for food storage and supplies too. New bag, new friend ,no complaints.

Note because the bottom is Kevlar would be a nice EDC bag for my SUV with tools n such.
    Also fire resistant he lit the bottom with a lighter and it stayed intact. Smoldering yes but no discolouration, warping or damage.

Yep......... it sound like an add, especially when you say nothing about yourself or why you are here......... on your first post.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

New BOB bag-3441942.jpg
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

One of the top ten rules in selling. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER! Dumb ass.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Yep......... it sound like an add, especially when you say nothing about yourself or why you are here......... on your first post.
    You are right sir. My apologies.

So basically I have been at prepping for a while but my BOB was never quite some thing I fully have 100 percent thought to as I am a more dig in kids guy to evaluate the situation. I finally got around to it and though I have a camping backpack I use for well camping I wanted to purchase some thing dedicated to just that BOB purposes. I shopped around at Le baron my favorite outdoors store also local, and few others like Sail and Bass Pro but didn't really find some thing I felt fit I came across this new bag and liked what I saw especially pertaining to its durability in abrasion resistance. Contents of my bag are as follows
    Med med kit. Custom from a base kit and items from first aid zone . Also local.
    3 day dehydrated meal plan from mainly Coast Moutain.
    Water filter. Hand pump and straw with Nalgene bottle
    The les stroud large titanium coated knife with fire stick
    Gerber multi tool
    Note book pencil
    Fire kit (piston,lighter magnesium tinder box and striker)
    Compact monocular
    550 paracord approx 100 feet.
    Ear plugs
    1000 lumen flash light with solar/dynamo charger
    SAS survival guide
    Hygiene kit
    Gloves Gerber gator machete
    Compact wrecking bar
    Glock 21 w/ammo in.45 ACP
    Henry ar-7 with ammo in.22
    Strapped to the top is my sleeping bag and 2 man tent I have a hand help GPS and paper maps of my surrounding area as well.
    Extra set of socks and under garments I. E long Johns shirts and such.
    Compact fishing kit
    Almighty compass
    Few glow Sticks

I just got the bag and was excited so I posted regarding it but this is what I used it for thus far.
    GTGallop and sdrake122b like this.

Sponsored Links