How To Fix Aol Unused Error 418
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on How To Fix Aol Unused Error 418 within the Strictly Bug Out Bags forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How To Fix Aol Unused Error 418

Banned

Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error 418 help. While using Aol account, you may get “418 Unused” error message and because of this you are unable to send or receive mail or further used. So, instead of feeling blue, just follow the steps given below or avail AOL Customer Care Service or as this is the best way to come out with your hurdles very smoothly. You may follow the steps or contact to AOL customer service number to resolve this Aol Unused Error 418.

You! are an unused error.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by elisamartin08 View Post
    Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error 418 help. While using Aol account, you may get “418 Unused” error message and because of this you are unable to send or receive mail or further used. So, instead of feeling blue, just follow the steps given below or avail AOL Customer Care Service or as this is the best way to come out with your hurdles very smoothly. You may follow the steps or contact to AOL customer service number to resolve this Aol Unused Error 418.
    You got nothing better to do with your life?
    Slippy, Inor and Prepared One like this.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thank-you for the very helpful information! For quite a while, I have been getting a 418 Unused Error every time I urinate. I have been wondering what it is.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Is that the best they've got? AOL? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Thank-you for the very helpful information! For quite a while, I have been getting a 418 Unused Error every time I urinate. I have been wondering what it is.
    I Hate it when my hurdles aren't smooth....makes me feel blue too. But I got used to 418 unused error about 419 days into my marriage....You don't actually lose them.....wink wink....
    Inor likes this.

AOL? Like,........... 1991 called. They want their 20-hour free trial floppy disks back.
    Last edited by Back Pack Hack; 01-24-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    paulag1955 and cdell like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    T..... I have been getting a 418 Unused Error every time I urinate. ......
    That reminds me of 5 grade grammer with Ms. Wells...she gave me that word and told me to use it in a sentence and I said....."Ms Wells, all in all urinate.......and if your tits were bigger, you'd be a nine."
    Inor likes this.

AOLhole,

I wouldn't shit YOU, You are my favorite TURD!!!

Last edited by Back Pack Hack; 01-24-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links