First time bug out bag the essentialls!!!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

First time bug out bag the essentialls!!!

This is a discussion on First time bug out bag the essentialls!!! within the Strictly Bug Out Bags forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; So you want to make a bug out bag or BOB, here you will find the essential to do so. Remember what you read here ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First time bug out bag the essentialls!!!

Post First time bug out bag the essentialls!!!

So you want to make a bug out bag or BOB, here you will find the essential to do so. Remember what you read here is what everyone else has got they are only guide lines. Your BOB should be catered to YOUR needs. It shouldnt be to heavy i would recomend going for around a 3 mile walk with it on your back so you can then get a feel for it.
    Last edited by THEMONKEY; 11-06-2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

So you want to make an introduction ?
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

yes indeed, i have been building up my bug out bag for around four months now (not very long i know) but something that was always on my mind was is this what i should have would othjer people have this in their bug out bag. so i watched tons of you tube videos and i then came to realise that it didnt matter what anyone else has it is what i need and require that is important. so my bag contains 3 sections fire and cooking-shelter and clothing-hunting and medical. i will go into detal if you have any questions and i also have side pockets for small comforts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums from Minnesota.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

thank you my freind, how long have you been here?

Is this real? I don't get if you are asking for our input, or are you joining the forum and letting us know that we can get bug out bag or BOB guidance from you?
    Jeep and SecTec21 like this.

So here is my bag broken down feel free to comment and tell me if there is something worth having or something i shouldnt really have...

FIRE AND COOKING: 2x flint and steal, 1x wingproof matches, 1x military style pan 1x metal drinking cup 1x bag of cotton balls and finally a folding grill.

SHELTER AND CLOTHING: 1x waterproof jacket 1x water proof tousers 1x combat trousers 1x waling boots 1x fleece (this is what i wear i will have an exact pair for all), 1 x hammock 2x tarps 1x small tent.

HUNTING AND MEDICAL: 1x air rifle 1x air pistol 2x survival knife snare wire 2x fishing kits one pocket on witha rod. 2x pocket first aid kit 2x spare bandages 1x tube of cleaning cream spare gauze pads anticeptic wipes 10x plastes 1x medical tape.

please comment on what you thing i an still upgrading and renewing.

i almost forgot: FOOD AND WATER: 5x instant pasta 5x instant porridge 2x military canteen breakfast bars and chocolate.

well i kinda wanted this to be where you share what you each have and give each other tips on how and where to make it better im kinda neew at this dont hate please...

kinda new at this sorry

Quote Originally Posted by THEMONKEY View Post
    well i kinda wanted this to be where you share what you each have and give each other tips on how and where to make it better im kinda neew at this dont hate please...
    Usually new people go to the Introduction forum and post so we can all say welcome and hello. Generally you tell us about where you are and any experience etc.
    Then post where you are now re:BOB's.
    Nobody is going to "hate" - just a little startled the way you started out.
    Jeep and SecTec21 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links