Dog BOB
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dog BOB

This is a discussion on Dog BOB within the Strictly Bug Out Bags forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; Good afternoon all, hope this Tuesday finds everyone well. I have done BOB's for all family members. We consider the pooch a family member so ...

Thread: Dog BOB

Dog BOB

Good afternoon all, hope this Tuesday finds everyone well.

I have done BOB's for all family members. We consider the pooch a family member so I did a BOB for her as well. It is a saddle pack and in it I put a small amount of water (have water purifiers in the people BOB's), purchased long life sealed dry dog food and collapsible bowls.

I tried searching Dog BOB's on the forum but was coming up empty handed.

My question is, have any of you put together a dog/ pet BOB and what am I missing in my dogs BOB? We wont leave without her and it just seems like I might be missing something in there for her.

might want to get some dog booties that the cadaver dogs wear in disaster scenes ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

We considered the same with our pets. We figured they could live on the same food and supplies as us. As our pets are considered valued family members.

Maybe pack special meds but other then that no need to get carried away. Don't train or spoil them.

Sponsored Links