Maxpedition - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Maxpedition

This is a discussion on Maxpedition within the Strictly Bug Out Bags forums, part of the General Prepper and Survival Talk category; What I've done is taken a WW2 10th Mountain Division frame and added about a dozen various modern military pouches including canteen carriers, ammo holders, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Maxpedition

What I've done is taken a WW2 10th Mountain Division frame and added about a dozen various modern military pouches including canteen carriers, ammo holders, etc, waist belt, shoulder straps, etc.

View the frame (I use modern military pouches and all else rather than the pack):

Maxpedition-usgbpmrs-2.jpg

Something I especially like is the frame keeps the pack a couple of inches off my back so that body heat escapes and I stay cooler while walking through rough country.

It is relatively unique, very comfortable at 45 pounds, holds alot, well balanced, and good to go. I will try to take some pictures and show you how my unique method has come out.
    Last edited by MtMoriah; 08-18-2018 at 07:08 AM.
    Annie likes this.

My EDC is a goruck GR1. This is not a large bag but after many different iterations and setups I realized that I don’t need much for my EDC. It allows me to carry a combo of work stuff, daily need stuff and some in case of an emergency stuff comfortably as well as a rain jacket and thermal layer in the winter. Not cheap but bullet proof. I also have a tactical tailor 3 day assault pack for when I am further out than just around town but I have found that bag not as comfortable under heavy loads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Qualitatively they are GTG. A little pricey, but you'll hand them down to your grandkids.

I am using a Voodoo Praetorian right now that has proven to be pretty tough. However, also not cheap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I love the Falcon series of Maxpedition. Yeah! Would prefer to go with tactical ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links