Calling all Carolinas - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Calling all Carolinas

This is a discussion on Calling all Carolinas within the South Carolina forums, part of the Regions category; OK then. Everybody has something to bring to the table. Good ideas, bad ideas. Lets sort them out and learn from one another....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Calling all Carolinas

OK then. Everybody has something to bring to the table. Good ideas, bad ideas. Lets sort them out and learn from one another.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    OK then. Everybody has something to bring to the table. Good ideas, bad ideas. Lets sort them out and learn from one another.
    I really don't have much to bring to the table other than an enthusiasm for learning. What do you bring Keith? Or what suggestions/ideas do you have?

I don't know. My background is diving and demolitions. Unless you should so happen to have C4 and blasting caps, and want to make something go away. I also have experience with police SWAT teams for small unit tactics, shooting, and building clearing too. And first aid.
    BagLady, Kahlan and Slippy like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I would suggest for shooting we don't just pop caps, but do some malfunction drills. Guns are mechanical and F up at just the wrong time! Also learn to be the gray man (look and dress for the area). When I was sent over seas I always bought local clothes to try to fit in (didn't work in asia). Maybe how to sleep in th woods? Natural ground insulation? From experience if you dont have proper insulation between you and your expensive bag you will freeze your nuts off! Just thinking out loud.
    Kahlan likes this.

So here's my other question. If we are going to wait till spring and make a whole planned several day long affair with events, booths etc should we just scrap the Carolina get together and just join the Great Prepper Gathering of 2015 that was mentioned in another thread?

My original intention for this was just to reach out and meet other people from here that were close to me. People that were perhaps close enough to get to meet up with on a semi regular basis.

New to Horry County.

I am just 35 mins from Ft. Bragg due west , would love to meet others .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Any good gun clubs in the area? Looking for something outdoors and black powder friendly.

If you're ever near Laurens county, I'd be open to a possible meet n greet. Maybe a range day , I'm not sure.

If you're looking for hunting fishing outdoor stuff, you could look on SC OUTDOOR NEWS forum

Quote Originally Posted by essdub View Post
    If you're ever near Laurens county, I'd be open to a possible meet n greet. Maybe a range day , I'm not sure.

If you're looking for hunting fishing outdoor stuff, you could look on SC OUTDOOR NEWS forum
    10-4
    thanks, I'll check that out!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links