Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs

49K views 123 replies 45 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
Welcome to the new prepperforums.net, formerly prepperlog.com.

As this is a major software change there is always a learning curve for users, and sometimes things don't work as expected. Please use this thread to post any concerns or bugs you might find so the forum moderators and administrators can look into and provide some relief as quickly as possible.

We hope you like the upgrade, let us know what can be improved!

#7 ·
The only problem I have noticed is the last post button to the left of the thread title doesn't work. Should take you to the last post you read in the thread. Now it just opens to the start. Everything else has seemed fine on iPhone.

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
Notifications

I notice that I get a notifcation when someone PM's me and when some gives a "like" to
one of my post, but not when someone replies to one of my posts. I've seen that on other
forums with the same general presentation - is that a setting of mine or one of the forums?

#15 ·
For the tools, the calculators you have work but with the explinations the math figures it self out. How about something like: number of people, adults/ children, activitey level, and desired independence time, as in how long you need your supplies to last before being able to replenish them. So people could figure how close to their goals on food and water they are. Small children wouldnt have the same requirements as adults or elderly...

#25 ·
For the past several days, I have been unable to do a "reply with quote" or "reply"...what's going on with that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.