PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs

This is a discussion on PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; Originally Posted by Auntie Did it work Redhawk? It worked great! Thanks again Auntie!...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post
    Did it work Redhawk?
    It worked great! Thanks again Auntie!
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

If they stand behind you, protect them.
    If they stand beside you, respect them.
    If they stand against you, defeat them.

Retired Moderator

So happy to read that the problem is solved and welcome back. We were worried you had gotten lost
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

I've worked with the backend of vBulletin for over a year previously and I have come across a few bugs, but nothing that would matter much here, if they're even still there in v4.2.

A small bug in vBulletin though which bugs me a bit since you have the setting to require a moderators approval on the first few posts. If you post, and it is queued for mods to approve in the ModCP, it shows up as a little bar under the last post in the thread indicating you've actually posted. Now, if someone else posts right after, that indicator will disappear for the user and they will not know if the post got removed or not. Very confusing and annoying.
    Last edited by Linear; 09-11-2015 at 06:08 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, admin is at it, new and improved, almost impossible to navigate, but they made sure that the money makers are in there in your face.
    You will find thing missing including the "new post" thingy.

what are you whining about now? the new post thingy and the active topics links are in the same place they have always been =\\\

Quote Originally Posted by ffadmin View Post
    what are you whining about now? the new post thingy and the active topics links are in the same place they have always been =\\\
    Boy, you are even testier than usual. Is everything okay? Is the wife okay? Are you having regular bowel movements?
    Last edited by BuckB; 05-26-2016 at 01:14 AM.
    hawgrider, Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "Oh good lord it's the stink bug again. Did you see new faces and drop by like a fag at a birthday party to stink up the place with your phony dihmi hogwash"

no I just cant figure out what the heck he is talking about .... I dont see where anything has changed... maybe he is refering to the old problem back in 8/15 lol

no I just cant figure out what the heck he is talking about .... I dont see where anything has changed... maybe he is refering to the old problem back in 8/15 lol
    Folks do not like change, even if it is change they cannot see and has no effect on them. Dial the intensity back a notch and let folks rant and get it out of their system - it is nothing.
    hawgrider, Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "Oh good lord it's the stink bug again. Did you see new faces and drop by like a fag at a birthday party to stink up the place with your phony dihmi hogwash"

Super Moderator

The more things change the more they stay the same. Who knows what the hell that means.

Here's some "change" people prefer more than change on PF.

https://youtu.be/pl3vxEudif8
    hag and Prepared One like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links