PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs - Page 13
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs

This is a discussion on PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; Originally Posted by rch Yes I did come here to advertise the food, I thought that this would be the perfect place to advertise it, ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: PrepperForums - Requests / Concerns / Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by rch View Post
    Yes I did come here to advertise the food, I thought that this would be the perfect place to advertise it, no I am not a prepper but has nothing to do with it, I am offering at a very good deal and I thought that would be appreciated and welcomed. I am paying $144 per month to store it and part of it is in a house of my brothers, we would both like to have someone benefit from it that wants it and will use it.

Thanks for the idea of going to eBay, I will do that.
    Ok it is now listed on eBay if you have any interest. $24,000 worth of food for $8,000. Thanks for the idea.
    rch=douchebag, what I say.

SGG

Ok it is now listed on eBay if you have any interest. $24,000 worth of food for $8,000. Thanks for the idea.
    Liar.

Sorry, I dont like it. All the icons don't show up on my android. I cant even see where to like a post or to reply to a specific post. It's why I have not been very active posting since the change.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator

You don't like what? What changes are you referring to?
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Sponsored Links