This site needs:
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This site needs:

This is a discussion on This site needs: within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; A USER CP option. In almost every V-bulletin style forum I'm on, there is a hot link up top that gives users the ability to ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This site needs:

This site needs:

A USER CP option. In almost every V-bulletin style forum I'm on, there is a hot link up top that gives users the ability to go directly to their profile information, as well as subscribed threads and private messages. Rather than having to surf every thread trying to remember which ones I've posted in...this hot link would for sure make naviagtion MUCH simpler.

Try this, upper right hand corner, click your "handle", should automatically go to your profile, then select recent posts. Thats how I do it.
    Denton and inceptor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin04 View Post
    A USER CP option. In almost every V-bulletin style forum I'm on, there is a hot link up top that gives users the ability to go directly to their profile information, as well as subscribed threads and private messages. Rather than having to surf every thread trying to remember which ones I've posted in...this hot link would for sure make naviagtion MUCH simpler.
    You should start your own forum and make it just like you want or offer to buy this one out before you fix it. Why come here if the other ones are better?
    Arizona Infidel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Try this, upper right hand corner, click your "handle", should automatically go to your profile, then select recent posts. Thats how I do it.
    That's the way I do it.

Learning your way around a new board can be a bugger, sometimes. You'll be OK.
    inceptor and rice paddy daddy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    You should start your own forum and make it just like you want or offer to buy this one out before you fix it. Why come here if the other ones are better?
    Easy bro....I thought this was a standard VBulletin type board in which my request is a standard feature. I'm only asking for the convenience....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin04 View Post
    Easy bro....I thought this was a standard VBulletin type board in which my request is a standard feature. I'm only asking for the convenience....
    Ok sorry, didn't think clicking once or twice was that big of a deal. Guess I'm old fashion. Do you use the "Dragon" speech program so you don't have to type too.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    Ok sorry, didn't think clicking once or twice was that big of a deal. Guess I'm old fashion. Do you use the "Dragon" speech program so you don't have to type too.
    Someone is Mr. Grumpy, today.
    oldmurph58 likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

We need to use the categories better.

A big board just turned out the lights. Maybe users will find their way here. Although this is a reasonably high class group.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTree View Post
    We need to use the categories better.

A big board just turned out the lights. Maybe users will find their way here. Although this is a reasonably high class group.
    Hell, I do not use categories at all. I just look at the active topics and look for titles that intrigue me or the latest post from somebody that I respect. Do I miss stuff? Yeah maybe. But I figure somebody whose opinion I respect, if not agree with, will post on every active topic at some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Hell, I do not use categories at all. I just look at the active topics and look for titles that intrigue me or the latest post from somebody that I respect. Do I miss stuff? Yeah maybe. But I figure somebody whose opinion I respect, if not agree with, will post on every active topic at some time.
    That's pretty much what I do. I use tapatalk, and just hit "unread posts"

I may miss stuff, but I try to read just about every post/topic even if its not something I'm into. Never know what you'll learn
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links