Attention - Password and Security Update - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Attention - Password and Security Update

This is a discussion on Attention - Password and Security Update within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; Hold off on changing it until you get the email notices when they reset all passwords, that way we won't have to do it again. ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Attention - Password and Security Update

Administrator

Hold off on changing it until you get the email notices when they reset all passwords, that way we won't have to do it again.

For now, please just check to make certain that your email address is accurate so that you receive the email notice when it is sent.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Hold off on changing it until you get the email notices when they reset all passwords, that way we won't have to do it again.

For now, please just check to make certain that your email address is accurate so that you receive the email notice when it is sent.

You did not answer my question, is it going to have to be changed again????????

I followed you (Helena) and reset when she posted for the change.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 06-21-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    You did not answer my question, is it going to have to be changed again????????

I followed you (Helena) and reset when she posted for the change.
    I believe Helena was simply letting us know that we were going to need to change our passwords and that there was going to be a site-wide forced reset of all passwords. As she mentioned in her post, they will be sending out emails.

When those emails are sent out, all of us will need to create a new password, as they will be reset at that time.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Aww screw it....guess I will just go the way of the Do Do Bird then....in case they reset it before I come back ...its been nice knowing some of you guys...

Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by New guy 101 View Post
    Aww screw it....guess I will just go the way of the Do Do Bird then....in case they reset it before I come back ...its been nice knowing some of you guys...
    Why are you making such a big deal about getting an email and changing your password?
    SGG likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post
    Why are you making such a big deal about getting an email and changing your password?
    I'm not....its a web site....if I get cut off...there a ton more out here in the big bad verse to go to....humor Auntie.....its that little sly grin of wickedness from time to time...for me.

And I can't seem to find the settings for my email in tapatalk....LOL
    Last edited by New guy 101; 06-21-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Retired Moderator

Here is the link to edit your email, https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/p...do=editprofile Let me know if that doesn't work and we will try to find you someone who knows where the link is on taptalk. I am not familiar with the app.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by New guy 101 View Post
    I'm not....its a web site....if I get cut off...there a ton more out here in the big bad verse to go to....humor Auntie.....its that little sly grin of wickedness from time to time...for me.

And I can't seem to find the settings for my email in tapatalk....LOL

Slippy likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Administrator

you dont even have to edit it just check it to be sure its still a good one and if it isnt THEN update it ... if you HAVE a working email address then leave it alone

Quote Originally Posted by ffadmin View Post
    you dont even have to edit it just check it to be sure its still a good one and if it isnt THEN update it ... if you HAVE a working email address then leave it alone
    Ok, now I'm really confused...
    hawgrider likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links