What's This Black Lives Matter Ad on the forum page?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What's This Black Lives Matter Ad on the forum page?

This is a discussion on What's This Black Lives Matter Ad on the forum page? within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; White Lives Matter too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: What's This Black Lives Matter Ad on the forum page?

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MeatChicken
    Posts
    7,371

    What's This Black Lives Matter Ad on the forum page?

    White Lives Matter too.
    65mustang and ActionJackson like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NORTHEAST USA
    Posts
    8,428
    What would expect from the liberal Kanuk owners?

    All the libtards bow to those bastards, plus the owners are not US citizens, but belong to the junior socialist frog in charge.

    Here the BLM is getting window space for not burning down Quebec.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-21-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    Mad Trapper and ActionJackson like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,837
    I haven't see that ad yet on my pc or phone.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NORTHEAST USA
    Posts
    8,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I haven't see that ad yet on my pc or phone.
    It comes up here for 5 seconds when you hit the new posts.

    At the top of the page, not always there, it scrolls through a bunch of ads.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-21-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    ActionJackson and Robie like this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    7,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    It comes up here for 5 seconds when you hit the new posts.

    At the top of the page, not always there, it scrolls through a bunch of ads.
    Ad blockers are a good thing. I've not seen the ad.

    BLM is a front for Democrats, started by Sotero. Funding goes through "Act Blue", that is the DNC/Democrats. They are the ones, along with Soros, funding the riots this year.

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Ad blockers are a good thing. I've not seen the ad.

    BLM is a front for Democrats, started by Sotero. Funding goes through "Act Blue", that is the DNC/Democrats. They are the ones, along with Soros, funding the riots this year.
    Very sketchy fundraising. I read this morning some think it's coming from the Chinese.

    ActionJackson likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  8. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    7,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Very sketchy fundraising. I read this morning some think it's coming from the Chinese.

    Chi-Coms been doing that for years. They are best buddies with the Clintoons, ChuKi Hsuumer, Pelousey, and the rest.

    Remember a boy named Hsu? They one that gave H-Beast cash during her first failed presidential campaign. The she-Clinton should have been jailed for that. When Sotero made the witch Secretary of State, she spent quite a bit of time in Chi-Com China. Slick Willie gave them most favored trading status, how has that worked out?

    Biden is as crooked as the rest, but He's stupid. I can't believe He is the D-nominee given the crap he and his drug addled Son did in Urkraine. The D-s just don't care anymore, the ends justify the means.

  9. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,837
    I can't believe He is the D-nominee given the crap he and his drug addled Son did in Urkraine. The D-s just don't care anymore, the ends justify the means.
    He was the safest bet for their agenda.

    He has run 3.5 times for President and I think it's selfishly the most important thing in his life.

    My guess is he made a deal. He promises to be just the face and "they" control what he says and when he says it. I don't think they planned on him being so decrepit mentally.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    7,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    He was the safest bet for their agenda.

    He has run 3.5 times for President and I think it's selfishly the most important thing in his life.

    My guess is he made a deal. He promises to be just the face and "they" control what he says and when he says it. I don't think they planned on him being so decrepit mentally.
    And COM-ala Harris is in the wings.....
    Michael_Js likes this.

  11. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MeatChicken
    Posts
    7,371
    This MFing ad

    inceptor and Denton like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top