Locked out of sub forum- Help Please!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Locked out of sub forum- Help Please! within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; Good morning everyone. I was hoping for some help. I got on yesterday and noticed that I am locked out of the First Aid and ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Locked out of sub forum- Help Please!

Good morning everyone. I was hoping for some help. I got on yesterday and noticed that I am locked out of the First Aid and Medical Preparedness sub forum. I have no issue viewing any of the others. When I click on the sub forum a message comes up that says "Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now." Then below that is a little box to enter the password in.

Can anyone unlock this sub forum for me? Was there a reason I was locked out of it?

Using Chrome as a browser on a laptop and I have Windows Version 10.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Happened to me yesterday, too. I use FX latest browser and Win10. I assumed it was a private group for more savvy med techs only?

I don't think so. I have been on the forum for quite awhile and have posted in that sub forum before. Haven't had any issue accessing it until yesterday.

At least I am not the only one it is happening to. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon cause there is some good information in there and I reference it often.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lilly View Post
    I don't think so. I have been on the forum for quite awhile and have posted in that sub forum before. Haven't had any issue accessing it until yesterday.

At least I am not the only one it is happening to. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon cause there is some good information in there and I reference it often.
    I'll just be patient then.

Super Moderator

@Cricket ?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

My bad! I probably said something naughty and jacked the whole site up...
    paulag1955, inceptor and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lilly View Post
    Good morning everyone. I was hoping for some help. I got on yesterday and noticed that I am locked out of the First Aid and Medical Preparedness sub forum. I have no issue viewing any of the others. When I click on the sub forum a message comes up that says "Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now." Then below that is a little box to enter the password in.

Can anyone unlock this sub forum for me? Was there a reason I was locked out of it?

Using Chrome as a browser on a laptop and I have Windows Version 10.
    Hi Green Lilly - it asked me for a password too.
    It looks like it might have been nuked by Leon - I show it as empty, with no posts ever.
    Hopefully @Cricket will be able to restore it.
    Vanished, into the mist.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    My bad! I probably said something naughty and jacked the whole site up...
    Another Slippygate issue????

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Another Slippygate issue????
    Yeah, . . . I mean . . . what else???

May God bless,
    Dwight
    inceptor likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Just checking in to see if anyone had any idea when this sub forum would be back available again? I am still locked out of it.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links