Double posting problems - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Double posting problems

This is a discussion on Double posting problems within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; Originally Posted by admin ... Were you being funny or did it actually happen there? Kyle Just being funny... (Evidently that was as funny as ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Double posting problems

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Were you being funny or did it actually happen there?

Kyle
    Just being funny...

(Evidently that was as funny as forgetting to bring a 2-4 to your neighbors Stanley Cup Playoff party, or ordering an Egg McMuffin at a Tim Hortons, or arguing that walls don't work as you sip a Molson Ice at Chateau Frontenac, or if you call a Crispy Crunch a Nestle Crunch...)

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Just being funny...

(Evidently that was as funny as forgetting to bring a 2-4 to your neighbors Stanley Cup Playoff party, or ordering an Egg McMuffin at a Tim Hortons, or arguing that walls don't work as you sip a Molson Ice at Chateau Frontenac, or if you call a Crispy Crunch a Nestle Crunch...)

Did my first honeymoon at the Chateau Frontenac in 1967 during the Expo 67.

Use to fly up there once a month or two while I had my airplane, little under 3 hours flying time from here.

Flew up Friday afternoon and returned Sunday afternoon.

Even did Expo 70 for a week, kind of like following my parents honeymoon at the NYC 1939 Worlds Fair.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 01-02-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Administrator

Just being funny...

I have never seen a Nestle Crunch, this is the only one I know of.

-Philip
    Denton likes this.
    admin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have never seen a Nestle Crunch, this is the only one I know of.

-Philip
    That's the point of my post Philip...allow me to set the comedic stage;

Redneck American visits Old Montreal and walks into a convenience store and peruses the candy aisle looking for an American Candy Bar. Unaware of the excellent enhanced Chocolate that Canadians enjoy, he grabs the delectable Crispy Crunch Bar, raises it in the air and yells to the muslim owner of the convenience store, "hey mohammed, y'all got any Nestle Crunch bars? Alls I could find was some knock-off..."

Comedy 101 my friend! Stick around and I'll school you aboot comedy! Ha get it, aboot? You guys crack me up!

Administrator

That's the point of my post Philip...allow me to set the comedic stage;

Redneck American visits Old Montreal and walks into a convenience store and peruses the candy aisle looking for an American Candy Bar. Unaware of the excellent enhanced Chocolate that Canadians enjoy, he grabs the delectable Crispy Crunch Bar, raises it in the air and yells to the muslim owner of the convenience store, "hey mohammed, y'all got any Nestle Crunch bars? Alls I could find was some knock-off..."

Comedy 101 my friend! Stick around and I'll school you aboot comedy! Ha get it, aboot? You guys crack me up!
    Full disclosure I'm amazed by Phil's statement, I grew up loving Crunch bars, now I find them too sweet (like tooth pain sweet).

Anyway, for the double posts, watch for a "waiting for" message to see if something is drawing memory. Or in the event of user error, I know I know but hey it happens, when you're posting and the site is slow to respond don't hit post again. That's seriously the cause for half of all double posts when I see them

Kyle
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    admin

Full disclosure I'm amazed by Phil's statement, I grew up loving Crunch bars, now I find them too sweet (like tooth pain sweet).

Anyway, for the double posts, watch for a "waiting for" message to see if something is drawing memory. Or in the event of user error, I know I know but hey it happens, when you're posting and the site is slow to respond don't hit post again. That's seriously the cause for half of all double posts when I see them

Kyle
    Thanks Kyle.

When you and Phil get a break from playing Dungeons and Dragons or Fourth Knight or whatever it is you fellas do, head on over to the Intro Section and tell us a bit about yourself!
    Denton and SGG like this.

Marica, Marica, I doubt doubt that a professionally run forum forum like this one would be posting double doubles.

Speaking of which which, I could really go for a plate full of double double stuffed Oreos...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links