Post requirement to post videos?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post requirement to post videos?

This is a discussion on Post requirement to post videos? within the Site Recommendations, Questions, and Support forums, part of the Site Support, Rules, Guidelines, Suggestions, Changes, Plans category; I'd like to share videos from time to time. Just wondering what is the post requirement to do so?...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Post requirement to post videos?

  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    9

    Post requirement to post videos?

    I'd like to share videos from time to time. Just wondering what is the post requirement to do so?

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,700
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    I'd like to share videos from time to time. Just wondering what is the post requirement to do so?
    Just do what we do. Get a few unmarked envelopes, fill them with cash, and make sure The Prepared One and Mish find it stuffed under their doors. A black Cadillac and several roguishly handsome yet imposing men will deliver your receipt.

    I mean, this system has worked for years. I hear some forums just "post." What a bunch of morons!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  3. #3
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,667
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    I'd like to share videos from time to time. Just wondering what is the post requirement to do so?
    This might surprise you but there are people out there who do not join to become an active member of this little community but join so that they might use this platform to promote their own endeavors. I know; it's hard to believe, but it is true!
    That being the case, there is a number of posts one must make before being able to post videos and such things.
    hawgrider, Annie, Mish and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This might surprise you but there are people out there who do not join to become an active member of this little community but join so that they might use this platform to promote their own endeavors. I know; it's hard to believe, but it is true!
    That being the case, there is a number of posts one must make before being able to post videos and such things.
    I think its 20 posts which may not be enough ?

    Yeah awful suspicious 3rd post new member wants to start posting his own content vids. I smell sumpthin....
    Denton, Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    18,163
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    I'd like to share videos from time to time. Just wondering what is the post requirement to do so?
    (Psssst, Austin, I know a guy who knows a guy so maybe we can help each other out? You scratch my back sorta thing? So gimme a hint or 3 about what video you want to post and I'll check it out on the YouToo and see if I can make something happen. Capiche?)
    Denton, hawgrider and A Watchman like this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (Psssst, Austin, I know a guy who knows a guy so maybe we can help each other out? You scratch my back sorta thing? So gimme a hint or 3 about what video you want to post and I'll check it out on the YouToo and see if I can make something happen. Capiche?)
    Yeah Luigi has been known to break a few legs to get some videos posted before.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northeast Texas
    Posts
    11,320
    Since your from Oregon, your gonna need me to help ya out. Send me the content for a preview and I will respond with the applicable fee due.


    All payments due up front prior to video posting.
    There is one exception ... any videos with hippie chicks in them have the fee waived.
    hawgrider, Denton and Slippy like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

  9. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    9
    It's a video about 3 world wars being preplanned for over 150 years and how there is likely not much time left before the third or last of these wars is set to begin, based on the progression of politics/economics and mass civic unrest amongst nations. It's on the YouTube channel: GoodFruitForGod if you want to check it out
    Slippy, Denton and A Watchman like this.

  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    18,163
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromOregon View Post
    It's a video about 3 world wars being preplanned for over 150 years and how there is likely not much time left before the third or last of these wars is set to begin, based on the progression of politics/economics and mass civic unrest amongst nations. It's on the YouTube channel: GoodFruitForGod if you want to check it out
    I'll check it out.

    Meanwhile, tell us a little bit more about yourself. The members generally appreciate learning about the newcomers.

    Thanks

  11. #10
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,667
    Is it your channel?
    Mish likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top