Game over
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Game over

This is a discussion on Game over within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; I am not one to throw in the towel on a whim. My wife just read me an article about the clergy pledging their support ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Game over

Game over

I am not one to throw in the towel on a whim. My wife just read me an article about the clergy pledging their support for Biden. If this is true, then it is my humble opinion that we are screwed and it is game over for the the country. I am sorry that l don't have a link to the article, but it sounds like they have caved in to the pressure of covid19 and political bs. I was hoping our spiritual leaders would have had the strength to stay the course and stand firm to their beliefs. Keep praying and keep the faith brothers and sisters. GOD wins...always
    Annie, Eyeball and ActionJackson like this.
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

Super Moderator

I think the clergy have better things to focus their energy into. Like cleaning up their own house. Although Joe seems to have an affinity for little kids as well so maybe it makes perfect sense. Perfect, disgusting sense.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/vatican...ds-11605013875

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

They helped a lot of pretty bad murdering Nazi's escape Europe after the war also. Church has done some pretty bad chit throughout history yet everybody forgives and goes right back to following them. That level of stupid is unbeatable. Guess that's why we have biden. Doesn't matter what he does the sheep will faithfully follow.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Its not over yet. I think this will be exposed and overturned.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Maybe it's just shearing time for the sheeple. I hope not!
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    I am not one to throw in the towel on a whim. My wife just read me an article about the clergy pledging their support for Biden. If this is true, then it is my humble opinion that we are screwed and it is game over for the the country. I am sorry that l don't have a link to the article, but it sounds like they have caved in to the pressure of covid19 and political bs. I was hoping our spiritual leaders would have had the strength to stay the course and stand firm to their beliefs. Keep praying and keep the faith brothers and sisters. GOD wins...always
    The only "clergy" I pay attention to is Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham.
    www.samaritanspurse.org

I follow him on Face Book.
    Bigfoot63 and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Its not over yet. I think this will be exposed and overturned.

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-yes-happened/
    Mad Trapper, SGG and KUSA like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Democrats and deep state are going to be pissing their pants!!!!

What does "the clergy" even mean?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    They helped a lot of pretty bad murdering Nazi's escape Europe after the war also. Church has done some pretty bad chit throughout history yet everybody forgives and goes right back to following them. That level of stupid is unbeatable. Guess that's why we have biden. Doesn't matter what he does the sheep will faithfully follow.
    We were warned at Fatima, Akita, OL Good Success, La salette.

The fact that there's bad men in high places shouldn't surprise anyone. Jesus had his Judas. It's easy to look at Francis and company and walk away, but look at the countless number of saints the Catholic Church has produced. We have our culture, the art, hospitals, universities, because of the Church.

The Church is both wonderful and horrible at the same time. This world is a mixed bag. Jesus spoke of the wheat and the tares. He'll separate them in His good time.
    Last edited by Annie; 11-14-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    stevekozak and Michael_Js like this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links