Game over - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Game over

This is a discussion on Game over within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie Don't get my Irish up. Suddenly I'm - gulp - afraid because Ireland is one of the few countries we English ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Game over

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Don't get my Irish up.

Suddenly I'm - gulp - afraid because Ireland is one of the few countries we English couldn't conquer.

PS- I had an Irish ladyfriend once called Kathleen (its true, its true!) and what a temper she had!
    She used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son, and one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so I fished it out of my mouth when they weren't looking and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
    I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot!
    She must have found it next day, and the last words I heard from her was when she yelled down the phone "YOU'RE NOT A NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" and slammed the phone down on me..

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    They helped a lot of pretty bad murdering Nazi's escape Europe after the war also. Church has done some pretty bad chit throughout history yet everybody forgives and goes right back to following them. That level of stupid is unbeatable. Guess that's why we have biden. Doesn't matter what he does the sheep will faithfully follow.
    We were warned at Fatima, Akita, OL Good Success, La salette.

The fact that there's bad men in high places shouldn't surprise anyone. Jesus had his Judas. It's easy to look at Francis and company and walk away, but look at the countless number of saints the Catholic Church has produced. We have our culture, the art, hospitals, universities, because of the Church.

The Church is both wonderful and horrible at the same time. This world is a mixed bag. Jesus spoke of the wheat and the tares. He'll separate them in His good time.
    Amen.

And anyone who doesn't agree with me should just pack up and leave the planet. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/images/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]
    Ha, ha, ha.
    Send them packing!
    stevekozak and Annie like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Suddenly I'm - gulp - afraid because Ireland is one of the few countries we English couldn't conquer.

PS- I had an Irish ladyfriend once called Kathleen (its true, its true!) and what a temper she had!
    She used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son, and one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so I fished it out of my mouth when they weren't looking and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
    She must have found it next day, and the last words I heard from her was when she yelled down the phone "YOU'RE NOT A NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" and slammed the phone down on me..
    This is a bit dramatic over a piece of bacon, in my opinion!
    stevekozak and Eyeball like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post

Haha, that's funny though I sure it wasn't at the time. Yeah, the Irish can come off as being more gentle and restrained with their fair skin and lilting voices but watch out if you get them mad. They can give the Italians and Spanish people a run for their money.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Amen.

Ha, ha, ha.
    Send them packing!
    Probably Catholicism is the hardest of the western religions to live out well, but I think its easiest one to die in. Heard somebody say that once. I think its true.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    The only "clergy" I pay attention to is Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham.
    www.samaritanspurse.org

I follow him on Face Book.
    We like quite a few clergy type preachers. Robert Jeffress is my Preacher. Love to watch severl otthers on You tube. Pretty cool former military guy form Israel and a super strong and smart Christian.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/beholdisrael

The raid in Germany and Sweden to recover the servers is true. The USA has them. Trump changed the chain of command and put JSOC right under neath his command. This is big...Hugely Big.

So, Sidney Powell talking about the servers that tabulated and held raw data for the election has been recovered.
    Also, in 2018 Trump made an Executive order about foreign interference etc.. He was thinking ahead then..

And scytl is huge in regards to holding election data, of which they denied.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ActionJackson likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    They helped a lot of pretty bad murdering Nazi's escape Europe after the war also. Church has done some pretty bad chit throughout history yet everybody forgives and goes right back to following them. That level of stupid is unbeatable. Guess that's why we have biden. Doesn't matter what he does the sheep will faithfully follow.
    Depends on what you mean by "Church." According to Revelation, there are at least 7 Churches. Christ was happy with two of them (Rev 2:9 & 3:9) but not so happy with the other five. I consider myself a Christian and a member of His "Church" but I don't attend a single denominational church (whether evangelical or traditional). Read the Bible; trust the Holy Spirit; and remain "watchmen on the wall." Prophecy is unfolding at this very moment!!!!
    AquaHull and inceptor like this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Depends on what you mean by "Church." According to Revelation, there are at least 7 Churches. Christ was happy with two of them (Rev 2:9 & 3:9) but not so happy with the other five. I consider myself a Christian and a member of His "Church" but I don't attend a single denominational church (whether evangelical or traditional). Read the Bible; trust the Holy Spirit; and remain "watchmen on the wall." Prophecy is unfolding at this very moment!!!!
    Organized religion is one in the same in my book. Through out history they all have blood on their hands in the name of god. If they actually practiced what they preach I wouldn't have an issue.
    ActionJackson likes this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    I am not one to throw in the towel on a whim. My wife just read me an article about the clergy pledging their support for Biden. If this is true, then it is my humble opinion that we are screwed and it is game over for the the country. I am sorry that l don't have a link to the article, but it sounds like they have caved in to the pressure of covid19 and political bs. I was hoping our spiritual leaders would have had the strength to stay the course and stand firm to their beliefs. Keep praying and keep the faith brothers and sisters. GOD wins...always
    The Pope, and the Bishops, can make mistakes. We need to pray for them, and continue to keep the unity of the Church.

Remember our history. The Church has been persecuted, had Popes who have hired hitmen, wars of greed by Christian rulers, and scandal after scandal; yet, just as Jesus said, the gates of hell have not prevailed against her!

Sent from my VIEW 1 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links