Game over - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Game over

This is a discussion on Game over within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; And anyone who doesn't agree with me should just pack up and leave the planet....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Game over

Super Moderator

And anyone who doesn't agree with me should just pack up and leave the planet.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

Had anybody checked the link to Robbie's post yet? They should.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    They helped a lot of pretty bad murdering Nazi's escape Europe after the war also. Church has done some pretty bad chit throughout history yet everybody forgives and goes right back to following them. That level of stupid is unbeatable. Guess that's why we have biden. Doesn't matter what he does the sheep will faithfully follow.
    Oh yeah? Stupid Catholics like these?

Maximilian Kolbe

Game over-st-maksymilian-maria-kolbe-1939.jpg

Edith Stein

Game over-rosa-edithstein.jpg

Claus von Stauffenberg

Game over-claus_von_stauffenberg_-1907-1944-.jpg

Sophie Scholl

Game over-sophie-scholl.jpg

Walter Ciszek

Game over-rev-walter-ciszek-f6a51962337cfa08-1-.jpg

Franz Jägerstätter

Name:  170px-Солженицын_1.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  10.1 KB

Dietrich von Hildebrand

Name:  Von Hildebrand.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  67.1 KB

Dummies like these?
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Sr Stella and her Ten Companions?

Attachment 109443

Such a coincidence Michael Matt was just talking about most of these. Funny how things go sometimes, coincidentally speaking....

Super Moderator

Don't get my Irish up.

I don't usually weigh in on these things (not sure if that is true or not...) but I will say that the current Pope and several recent Popes need(ed) repeatedly punched in the face at at minimum, and hung upside down from a tree and burned with diesel fuel at the other end of the spectrum. My personal experience in life tells me that there are a great many wonderful Catholic people (our Annie comes to mind) and there are a great many horrible Catholic leaders (popes, priests, politicians, etc). As Annie said, though, the Most High God will separate the wheat from the chaff in his own good time, and woe to the chaff!!!
    Michael_Js and Eyeball like this.

The Church is both wonderful and horrible at the same time.
    Ain't that the truth.
    stevekozak likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Ive seen enough of organized religion both from the inside and the outside that I think I'll go my own way when it comes to god. Then again, I said that about school and most of the jobs I've had in my life. I think the pope and his church should put his own house in order before he should attempt to tell me whether or not I am on the moral high ground.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    ..the current Pope and several recent Popes need(ed) repeatedly punched in the face at at minimum..
    Well it might knock some sense into them and their priest chums because they certainly don't seem to like girls..

Wonder which bit of this they don't understand?-
    Paul said "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )
    Last edited by Eyeball; 11-21-2020 at 12:50 AM.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Ive seen enough of organized religion both from the inside and the outside that I think I'll go my own way when it comes to god..

Whoa mate, Jesus is not "organised religion", he's Jesus..
    You can easily bypass the roadblock of O.R. and go straight to Jesus if you like, he's the only "survival instructor" worth following to get us off this rock..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links