SARCHIE - Deliver Us From Evil
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on SARCHIE - Deliver Us From Evil within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well, here we are in the middle of October. When "the veil between the worlds grows thin." @ Sasquatch watching any good scary movies lately? ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Annie
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: SARCHIE - Deliver Us From Evil

Super Moderator

Well, here we are in the middle of October. When "the veil between the worlds grows thin." @Sasquatch watching any good scary movies lately? Here's a movie for you. I just finished watching it on Amazon. I like a good scare if it sobers us up to think about what awaits us all in the next world: heaven or hell. Below is clip about the movie.

Sasquatch likes this.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

Super Moderator

Here's another cop turned demonologist. Haha, funny how that works.

Let us use the time as best we may.

Super Moderator

Unfortunately I had to break my tradition this year. Just too darn busy. We did watch a scary movie tonight though. It's called Ghost Ship. It's not the best scary movie ever made but it is fun to watch.
    @Annie I'll have to check out your suggestion. Looks scary.
    Annie likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sponsored Links