Concerned About America
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Concerned About America

This is a discussion on Concerned About America within the SHTF in Prophesy forums, part of the General Discussion category; I woke up this morning very concerned about our nation. The Marxists seem to have a lot of momentum, power, and money and they aren't ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Concerned About America

Concerned About America

I woke up this morning very concerned about our nation. The Marxists seem to have a lot of momentum, power, and money and they aren't pretending to love America. Their obvious goal is to topple our monuments; our culture; our institutions; our history; and our freedoms/rights/liberties.

Anyway, I pray for a miracle. America needs a spiritual awakening. What we're seeing is the result of America kicking God and His Son, Jesus Christ out of the public square. He's no longer allowed in government buildings, schools, shopping centers, etc. And Americans are the ones who helped usher Him out. When God leaves, a major void is created and BLM, Antifa, the Democrat Party, and general Satanism fills that void.

Are we getting what we asked for? (Not that you and I asked for it but "we" in the national sense of the word). Is America the "New Babylon?"
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

I have a crucifix , picture of Jesus, and palms from plam Sunday hanging on the wall.

I have spoken in general terms to several of my neighbors about this leftist violence. (Just to get a feel for their positions). Talk is cheap, but all profess to antifa getting a very “hot” reception here if they decide to come calling. The fire chief lives a few doors down. He told me the township supervisors informed the local police “to do whatever is necessary” but this bullshit will not be tolerated around here. So I pity the folks living in the cities enduring this crap. But I don’t think we have much to worry about around here. Over the years the Castle Doctrine has been well tested in local courts and no homeowners have been jailed yet so I guess our judges are on board too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I have a crucifix , picture of Jesus, and palms from plam Sunday hanging on the wall.
    With all the churches getting burned down these days by God-hating anarchists and Marxists I'm not too sure how well your items will stop the tide. There was a well-known and popular, conservative judge who was removed from the bench several years ago because he refused to removed a copy of the 10 Commandments from his court building.
    ~Thomas Paine~

How many know that our first Constitutional Congress supported and funded the printing of America's first Bible?

https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel04.html
    The Continental-Confederation Congress, a legislative body that governed the United States from 1774 to 1789, contained an extraordinary number of deeply religious men. The amount of energy that Congress invested in encouraging the practice of religion in the new nation exceeded that expended by any subsequent American national government. Although the Articles of Confederation did not officially authorize Congress to concern itself with religion, the citizenry did not object to such activities. This lack of objection suggests that both the legislators and the public considered it appropriate for the national government to promote a nondenominational, nonpolemical Christianity.

Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation.

The first national government of the United States, was convinced that the "public prosperity" of a society depended on the vitality of its religion. Nothing less than a "spirit of universal reformation among all ranks and degrees of our citizens," Congress declared to the American people, would "make us a holy, that so we may be a happy people."
    ~Thomas Paine~

Check out this interview between Mike Huckabee and David Barton (Wallbuilders):

inceptor likes this.
    ~Thomas Paine~

But yet "in God we trust" is still on our currency.
    I will not submit! Just leave me be!

Here's a video of David Barton explaining the early Founders and their Christian roots. Tour of the Capitol Building:

1skrewsloose and Slippy like this.
    ~Thomas Paine~

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    But yet "in God we trust" is still on our currency.
    For the time being, anyway.

I had someone ask me once which "God" was being referenced. I had always considered it the "Christian God" but I'm not too sure these days.
    Last edited by ActionJackson; 09-08-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    AquaHull and inceptor like this.
    ~Thomas Paine~

Turn the question around, ask, which one do you think is being referenced? I think we need to be on the offense, as in, when called a racist, call back at them they are racist.

Let them defend their argument instead of us defending our position. my .02
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 09-08-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    ActionJackson likes this.
    I will not submit! Just leave me be!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links